Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
unknown chapter 27 . 2/20
U MOTHA FUKA
Zetra chapter 27 . 2/13
I'm sorry but I just can't help it that was a terrible ending!
Odysseus chapter 27 . 2/11
Wow. I think that this was...interesting to say the least. It really portrays just how fragile people are, and how one single action can set off an uncontrollable chain of events. I really like Moka's transformation from megabitch to nice girl. Cool
mordreek chapter 27 . 2/10
A good story, in an excruciatingly grimdark kind of way. Yeesh.
JohnnyBGreen chapter 27 . 1/17
I love your work. With all the minor details it almost felt canon, though, I can't get over the tragic end. To me, Rosario Vampire must always remain a comedy romance.
Love times 2 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
What the fuck man!? Did you really just kill her off!?
Varigos D. Vastitas chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Even with the depressingly sad ending, this was an enjoyable roller-coaster of emotion and story. A very good example of why I enjoy your creations, and why author's like you inspire me to try my hand at writing.
Reymen chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Good take on portraying a difference between humans and youkai. Showing a story where they are not humans with powers, but really alien creature that only look similar to humans.
Motley Disposition chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
From what I can gather and the fact that you have a second ending to this story, I'm assuming Moka stays this way. I really hope that's not true.
Mhyrloc chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Yeesh, that last chapter was a bit of whiplash, though that just proves how thoroughly I didn't see that particular ending coming.

It was nice to see Mizore in a full Yandere incarnation, and the characterization of the others was pretty neat, particularly since Tsukine was all but removed as a deciding factor in early events (with the obvious exception of Yukari, which served largely to highlight his removal).

A great story, and I thank you for it,
-Mhyrloc
Penally1 chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I really, really had enjoyed this Fan Fiction; the interaction of the characters and the development of the story were all superb. But I actually feel betrayed by this last chapter. The brutal removal of Moka and consequently Mizore's actions really, well, honestly just ruined the storyline for me. I implore you to at least create an Alternative Ending or come back with a sequel where Tsukune was only under the impression that Moka had been killed. But honestly I doubt that will happen. I did however enjoy everything else within this Fan Fiction.
Ciao! ;-)
Malcho1234 chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
No matter how many times I read this story I still love it...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Tsukune is a cliche Harem male...

Nothing special, average, compassionate beyond belief and indiscriminately kind...

Yet weak but somehow their 'willpower' and mantra of 'seeing good in everyone' allows them to survive!

How funny!
Luna's Meow chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
I didn't see a happy ending coming with this fic. Especially after you mentioned how humans like tragedies. I on the other hand, usually prefer happy endings. Real life has enough bad endings for me. But this was well wriiten, and it went just as it should have. Well done.
Dontwannalogin chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
That ENDING! For some reason I found it funny, and kinda fitting, seeing how she was a Yandere for the entire story. Kinda bittersweet with Moka's death, but whatever. I love these angsty bittersweet stories, it's so... Fun reading the ending, cuz its one you would never expect (Honestly halfway through the story I thought Tsukune would be stuck with Moka forever, turned into a vampire, fathered her children and the ending featured their daughter asking him if he was happy and he would reply with a strained voice saying something totally angsty. So in a way, I was right! Hahaha!)
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »