Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
PugTheMagician chapter 27 . 8/2
Well that was unexpected. I will admit that for the time the real moka was unsealed i thought of tsukune more as a battered wife than anything but still. But then again the ending was in keeping with yuuji onna and the more yandereish personality you gave mizore. I liked shinobu and the movie club and the references to moby dick
Matjaz chapter 27 . 7/16
I love a happy end.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 6/7
...I have concluded without a doubt that Mizore is the fairest, and most beautiful of them all. Her devotion, and fidelity. By god, Tsukune is an utter imbecile. Moka pales in comparison.
luisg1778 chapter 27 . 5/23
Right now I don't know what to think, it's like WOW! What an ending I mean WOW! now I'm depressed lol other than that it was a good story
dreamfacer chapter 10 . 5/7
haha, I just got what that last line in this chapter means, the saying "cold hands, warm heart"
firepokemonfox chapter 27 . 5/3
What the heck? The end
SourceMC chapter 27 . 4/24
What. The. Actual. Fuck. Was. That. Ending.
Fanficextraordinaire chapter 27 . 4/7
Well I've decided What I will do now... I'm going to go die now.
That was... a very tragic ending... I like this cliffhanger, it lets the reader decide what will happen with Tsukune.
I have never really liked Mizore, I have sympathized with her but kinda disliked her because when she falls in love, she gets obsessed that it creeps me out a lot.

When Tsukune found out that Mizore had killed Moka I thought his reaction and behavior would be dark and unresponsive.
And for the cliffhanger, I would guess Tsukune would stay in the Village for a couple of months being this dark and unresponsive type until realizing that Moka wouldn't want Tsukune to live the rest of his days under enslavement and starts to plan an uproar or at least some kind of escape. Takes him a couple of years to plan and earn Mizore's and some of the other women's trust, he starts to secretly talk with the other humans in the village and sees how many that are willing to fight for their freedom. They do an uproar killing any opposing snow women on the way. As Moka's father Issa thinks Tsukune did the murder on his daughter he tries to hunt him down. Tsukune has gone into exile and moves from place to place, he decides to go visit that Goblin forest and thinks about the memories when he shot the film with Moka, and watching the premier with her at the festival. Tsukune starts to feel that he's being watched and after he spent the night at the forest he notices two fang marks on his neck... Once a month he goes back to that forest, and every morning in the forest he finds two fang marks left on his neck.
unknown chapter 27 . 2/20
U MOTHA FUKA
Xephir chapter 27 . 2/13
I'm sorry but I just can't help it that was a terrible ending!
Odysseus chapter 27 . 2/11
Wow. I think that this was...interesting to say the least. It really portrays just how fragile people are, and how one single action can set off an uncontrollable chain of events. I really like Moka's transformation from megabitch to nice girl. Cool
mordreek chapter 27 . 2/10
A good story, in an excruciatingly grimdark kind of way. Yeesh.
JohnnyBGreen chapter 27 . 1/17
I love your work. With all the minor details it almost felt canon, though, I can't get over the tragic end. To me, Rosario Vampire must always remain a comedy romance.
Love times 2 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
What the fuck man!? Did you really just kill her off!?
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »