Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Awesome story. The ending was unexpected, but damn the yandere is strong in this one
Kane77 chapter 7 . 4/12
This story is so bad, the amount of abuse the reader is asked to excuse is ridiculous
Strikeman chapter 27 . 2/24
Oh.. Oh my god. Oh my god holy shit. Holy shit this was not how I expected it to go. Holy shit.
Strikeman chapter 13 . 2/24
Ugh, it's stockholmes syndrome. Everyone around him knows it's abuse, but he doesn't, he tries to rationalize it, and he's falling in love with her. This is disgusting.
Strikeman chapter 9 . 2/24
I can tell where you're going with this, and I really don't want it. I don't want Moka and Tsukune to get together. She's abusive and mean, and she doesn't deserve Tsukune.
Strikeman chapter 6 . 2/24
Oh no, please don't let them get together. It would practically be stockholms.
Strikeman chapter 3 . 2/24
Oh I really hope that Tsukune and Moka don't get together.
Sentrack Ikitsu chapter 27 . 1/29
Wtf this is just too sad
Lolo John chapter 27 . 1/29
Wow i was shocked at the ending...
THERE IS NO FOREVER IN THE STORY!
nice...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/22/2016
This ending reminded me of a movie called Invasion of the Body Snatchers. With that title, it sounds like a shit movie but it really isn't. It was made in the 70s which explains the weird title.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Hey I mean wondering have you ever thought of making a sequel to this I mean I think it's possible and it would really actually kind of cool
Meraviglia chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
Hah! I did not expect that...Ah man, I wish my brain didn't laugh at shocking plot twists...Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Actually, in the human world I think you could sue the paper for defamation, which is something that Tsukune might know, but Moka's father definitely wouldn't take kindly to his family name being smeared in any kind of media, so methinks that this chapter has some problems

I couldn't be bothered to log in,
Fundindar
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2016
i am actually ok with his misery, because seriously fuck what he did to her, disgusting prick is what he is
Guest chapter 24 . 9/3/2016