Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Klutzybear chapter 27 . 6/24/2010
Huh. . . That was a very unexpected ending. It kinda felt a little too abrupt though.

I have a rather open-mind though, so I honestly can't say I hate it. In fact, I kinda saw this coming. Tsukune should've been much more careful about his feelings when he met Mizore. Especially since she, herself, was a monster. I knew, as soon as he had sex with her, there was simply no going back.

In fact, I felt that Mizore had sort of earned him.

If it wasn't for that Rosario and the other Moka appearing, I'm pretty sure he would've been happier with Mizore.

But that's tragedy for ya. :P

I don't have the guts or the heart to write something so sad, but I have to say, I enjoyed your story. Good job.
Sturdivant chapter 27 . 6/17/2010
That ending was straight. . .win. I saw it coming a mile away. I applaud you, and is from someone who loves Inner Moka.
XR chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
Sad endind,the fic was great thought.I would like to see something like a side story continuacion of this where Tsukune gets his revenge.
greyclouds chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
the unsealed moka chapters were really good

but argh, the story just went downhill from sealed moka to killing her

hated the ending.
Kuradora chapter 27 . 6/10/2010
This may sound vindictive, but Tsukune definitely deserved the despair and sadness that he recieved at the story's end. That being said, I really enjoyed reading this. It was deliciously dark.
Chesspiecetoo lazy to log in chapter 27 . 5/12/2010
TRAGIC.

All the same, I loved it!
Kit chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
wow the moka in this story really is nasty ive gone "BITCH!" like 15 times each chapter :O

Awsome story tho!
KGB chapter 27 . 4/26/2010
Nice one. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and all that.

Couldn't this spark a war between the vampires and Yuki-onna?

Nice character development.
Aleja chapter 18 . 4/13/2010
I enjoyed the beginning more than the actual series and was realy hoping for a different ending. Not that I hate Mizore, she is my second favorite character, but my favorite is the unsealed Moka, so while at least the first 15 chapters were wonderful, I realy hated when you sealed and then killed her. I admit it was original and unexpected but in a bad way. And for the end I just have to say I admire your writing, it is one off the best I have read. plus I know that torturing your characters (even when there not yours) can be fun, so I would be the last person to insult your story, even if I do not approve the ending.

I do not usualy rewiew, so this is actualy my first time, I simpley had to rewiew this one, sorry for the length and possible spelling and grammar mistakes.
blackdragon0 chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
A cold-hearted ending, but I suppose appropriate.

One of your reviewers mentioned school days - I assume you've watched that, did you get some inspiration from there?

Well, thanks so much for spinning a great tale - one of the best RV fanfics I've seen.

Please write more!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/1/2010
All I can say is fuck you... god what a fucking horrible ending damn... oh great I never noticed the stupid genre saying tragedy dammit I wasted my fucking time with this story... I actually enjoyed the fucking story too well actually I hated the beginning and I hate the ending but the middle was ok... that stupid ice bitch damn I am so pissed off
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Well all I can say right now is wtf is this sh!t! but hopefully the story gets better as it goes I guess I will find out
Dshadodragon chapter 27 . 3/29/2010
... was seriously not expecting that.
DarkPoet89 chapter 27 . 3/17/2010
That was surprising...I suspected foul play, but I never thought...wow. I've got to see the alternate ending before I comment more. Good dark ending though
Michaelfait1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
DUDE! I'm loving the Familiar of Zero or...well... i can't pronounce the Japanese name...so.. ya. Well awsome fic. Looking foward to reading the rest.
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »