Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Ronniemac28 chapter 27 . 6/15/2012
im im so freakin speechless right now, i feel myself developing a deep hatred for Mizore all of a sudden.
Pelargir chapter 27 . 4/10/2012
What. The. Fuck.

Not in a bad way, that ending just came out of *BAM!*

that's what it was like.

I really liked the story and the whole idea behind it, and it had some interesting parts to it and all, but that ending...

its like going around a hairpin curve, overbalancing and ending up in the wrong lane, heading around the last bend, and there a friggin' semi waiting there, no, heading towards you at 80mph.

Good story despite that. Might've already said that.

if i'm not making sense, it's because mindblown.
RykOakwine chapter 27 . 3/26/2012
Oh, well done. Well done indeed.

Ending rushed a little? That's what you get with Lord of the Land of Fire. It's the price the reader pays for actually GETTING an ending on just about every story he writes. So some of them are a little rushed. At least they're excellent through the end and we GET endings.

Foreshadowing was really good; you could see where this was going.

I don't get the hate on Tsukune from people here. He didn't do anything wrong, he was alone, he needed someone, Mizore was there and willing. More than willing. He didn't love her the way she loved him, but you know, that does actually happen. In fact, I'd be willing to go out on a limb and bet it happens in most relationships. Someone's more into it than the other party. That doesn't make it cruel or sadistic. Makes it sad, yes, but man, people seem to want to see Tsukune put up on a cross and die for the great sin of... breaking up with a girl he'd slept with in order to be with a girl he liked better.

Wow, what a... terrible terrible crime. Come on, haven't we all been there?

Great story, LotLoF. Now I'm going to go read the alt ending, just 'cause.
Wiiiicho chapter 27 . 3/24/2012
WHAT THE FUCK
Teucrian chapter 27 . 2/3/2012
Excellent story! I particularly liked the unhappy resolution. Something rather rare amongst serious fanfictions.
Juqu chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
Fantastic story. I especially liked the ending.
rosario and vampire 12345 chapter 27 . 1/18/2012
WTFFFFF bro thats a fucking fucked up ending :( :) that made me kinda mad lol it was still good though
rosario and vampire 12345 chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
i love this story xD
Rexnos chapter 27 . 12/24/2011
I'm a little curious as to why Tsukune liked Moka at all. I could understand forgiving pink Moka, but where did the love come from? She abused him, treated him as a slave and generally disregarded him entirely. It just doesn't add up that he could fall for her. I can believe in love at first sight, but not in the face of abuse.

Other than that, I had no qualms with the story. I felt that pretty much everyone got what they deserved. You don't just sleep with a girl and then toss her aside. It only makes it worse that he fell for his abuser. Like I said, that part just threw me.

Anyway, still a great story. Sad ending, but I liked Mizore more than I liked Moka or Tsukune. So there.

Later,

Rex
iCaelum chapter 27 . 12/7/2011
Another great peice of work from you. Although the ending was fairly obvious and I disliked the ending the story overall was very good. Excellent portrayals of love/hate and with true feelings.

~iCaelum
Snorkackle chapter 27 . 10/18/2011
This is why I love your stories. Without Tsukune Mizore was lonely and preyed upon by Kotsubo and just like in other stories you don't just let the canon stuff happen for the sake of the story; if Tsukune (or Naruto) isn't there to save someone then they die (if thats their fate). Back to my point; without Tsukune Mizore's love for him - which I'm sure she has for him in canon - became wayyyyy deeper and much creepier to a point of obsession and willingness to commit murder. Also, I like Kurumu but this just proves my point that just because they're friends in canon they will not be friends in one of your stories which I really like even if it pushes away some of my favorite characters.

You really are a great, unique writer; easily one of the best on this site and probably my favorite. Alot of people don't have the balls or creativity to do what you do with stories. Most (myself included for the most part) simply stick to the basics and when someone dies, they die and when someone befriends someone, well, you guessed it. But you... Its never crystal clear and your stories have me scratching my head saying, "He did not just kill...!" but you did, and now some other character of the story is forever changed, but where many authors fail you flourish and that murder that just took place actually makes sense, and their are consequences for it that affect that person and the story (many would have that character suffer and then act like it never happened to move the story along). The story grows and turns into something completely different and awesome. You don't shy away from the grittier stuff either which alot are wary of. Alot of these authors like to have tragic scense (abuse, murder, rape, etc.) set up just for the main character to seem like a hero or save some damsel in distress; not you, for the most part. You allow the tragedy to happen and figure out another way to make the main character a hero and the story is both sadder and better for it; sometimes it really is quite heart-breaking but we keep reading, because we want to see how the story turns out even though its painful to see a character we've read about for fifty chapters suffer.

Great writing and I hope you both update some of your currently aging work and create some new stuff cause I know I'll be reading them when they finally come to fruition.

One more thing I feel the desire to go through with (everyone else is!).

Well it looks like Moka's part in the next movie-

*Puts on shades!*

-just got cut.

Wait for it... YEEAAAHHHH!
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
First time I read this story and its...interesting. Love your stories and they...make sense? I know that this isn't 'canon' but with you writing it I feel like this is what would have happened had Tsukune met Inner-Moka first, ya know? And it is a pretty big difference how Inner-Moka can be so cold and unforgiving to Tsukune when Outer-Moka gave him a chance like she did. Good story and I can't wait to see whats next... Time to keep reading!
Gundam Lord chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Edit for chapter 27

Tsukune... this is why kindness can be a fault. Did you really love Moka? Did you just see Mizore as an escape from Moka? If so, see this as punishment. As Moka said, heaven and hell cannot compare to a vengeful woman. Although I can't approve of Mizore's actions, Know that you caused this. Maybe if your lucky, Moka's family will hear of this and avenge her and then take you in as a family member since Moka loved you...
Gundam Lord chapter 27 . 10/10/2011
(clap)...(clap)...(clap)...A beautiful tragedy...
Gundam Lord chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
(CLAP!) YEAH! GET SOME TSUKUNE!
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »