Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
ThePersonFromYourNightmares chapter 27 . 9/1/2012
This is depressing. I really like Moka, but you killed her! Wha! Very good job! A few spelling mistakes, but a good job! ;)
Botulinum chapter 27 . 8/25/2012
Oh. Oh. Wh..I..Ju.. I don't even know what to say.
mnementh2000 chapter 27 . 8/21/2012
Just...WOW! Quite the ending! I really didn't expect this, I mean, once they were separated, I knew she would try something, especially after what her mother said, but for Mizore to behead Moka... This was quite a surprising story from the start. The fact that Moka was completely unsealed to begin with, and thus her race's true feelings of other species showed through, made for an interesting study in how she treated others and how Tsukune ended up feeling about her before her resealing. The references to Ahab and Gone With The Wind should have forewarned me about the eventual outcome, what with the downfall of the main characters due to THEIR actions and beliefs.

Well written and captivating re-imagining of the series!
Tomon chapter 27 . 8/17/2012
Don't fu*k with Yukki-onna, seriously... :D

Rather sudden ending. Was it your destination from the start or you just decided to end the story unconventionally because you lost your muse or something? Either way, it's still really good and even though I prefer happy ending, this is occasionally welcomed change. Very well written
The Wandering Bard chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I am impressed. A fantastic story - the ending came out of nowhere and seemed way too sudden, but it was excellent nevertheless. What at twist!
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
I hate the ending moka dies .
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
aaaahhhh wth man why didn't the chairman take of that damned seal now moka's gone mizori is mostlikely raping poor tsukune whhyyyy
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
no tsukune what the hell r u doing
Feuer der Nacht chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
Christ, I remember this ending. It really was a downer, but I think the kid deserved it. Naivety seemed to do every single character in in a way. It's a shame about Mizore though. She's probably the one character who didn't really do much of anything wrong but is far too deluded to be healthy. An intriguing resolution.
merchenter95 chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
Was really good, but i have to say i definately prefer moka and tsukune, but for whats its worth this was one of my favs.
kkman57 chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
Finally a sad ending, no more of this happy ending crap!
asck chapter 27 . 7/28/2012
Magnificent ending, loved it. For once it's not a 'happy end'
darkrai2207 chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
What the f***? The story really ended like that! Moka dies amd Tskune is kidnapped by an obsessed phyco! RAGE!
Rinn Brandt chapter 27 . 7/16/2012
Dafuq did I just read?

Wow. Totally not how I expected it to end. Lol, you didn't even involve Kurumu, except peripherally. Lost the muse, and couldn't continue?

Mah, it was good, though. I enjoyed reading it, even with the surprise ending.
Quiggibub chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
To quote Ron Burgandy: Boy, that escalated quickly... It was nice to see an original ending for once.
1,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »