Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Mhyrloc chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Yeesh, that last chapter was a bit of whiplash, though that just proves how thoroughly I didn't see that particular ending coming.

It was nice to see Mizore in a full Yandere incarnation, and the characterization of the others was pretty neat, particularly since Tsukine was all but removed as a deciding factor in early events (with the obvious exception of Yukari, which served largely to highlight his removal).

A great story, and I thank you for it,
-Mhyrloc
Penally1 chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I really, really had enjoyed this Fan Fiction; the interaction of the characters and the development of the story were all superb. But I actually feel betrayed by this last chapter. The brutal removal of Moka and consequently Mizore's actions really, well, honestly just ruined the storyline for me. I implore you to at least create an Alternative Ending or come back with a sequel where Tsukune was only under the impression that Moka had been killed. But honestly I doubt that will happen. I did however enjoy everything else within this Fan Fiction.
Ciao! ;-)
Malcho1234 chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
No matter how many times I read this story I still love it...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Tsukune is a cliche Harem male...

Nothing special, average, compassionate beyond belief and indiscriminately kind...

Yet weak but somehow their 'willpower' and mantra of 'seeing good in everyone' allows them to survive!

How funny!
Luna's Meow chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
I didn't see a happy ending coming with this fic. Especially after you mentioned how humans like tragedies. I on the other hand, usually prefer happy endings. Real life has enough bad endings for me. But this was well wriiten, and it went just as it should have. Well done.
Dontwannalogin chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
That ENDING! For some reason I found it funny, and kinda fitting, seeing how she was a Yandere for the entire story. Kinda bittersweet with Moka's death, but whatever. I love these angsty bittersweet stories, it's so... Fun reading the ending, cuz its one you would never expect (Honestly halfway through the story I thought Tsukune would be stuck with Moka forever, turned into a vampire, fathered her children and the ending featured their daughter asking him if he was happy and he would reply with a strained voice saying something totally angsty. So in a way, I was right! Hahaha!)
DD soul chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
D: Plot twist, freaking WHAT?! I was like, WHAT, and then it ended. Shocked. me to the point where my jaw went slack, but awesome ending. It might be a twisted end, but I love it (not that I would wish that upon anyone ) as it is. Great fic.
jack the sparrow chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
wow... that was a horrible ending... :(
jack the sparrow chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
yea... its amazing how good your grades can get... when you have the threat of DEATH hanging over you head!
jinxter365 chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
You need to burn in hell for writing this
jinxter365 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Dammit make Moka let down her guard for once and make that ice bitch burn in the firery pits of hell
Gamera68 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
No matter which Yukari I read about, she's till a pervert.

LOLs.
Gamera68 chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
I will say it again, pride cometh before a fall.

And Mokak-sama WILL fall hard this time.
Gamera68 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Aw, Moka getting all shy :)

Everyone loves tsundere Moka, don't they?
Gamera68 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013