Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Kane77 chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
You know this story was seriously depressing and I know I might literally be the only one to say this but this is literally 95% tskunes fault
Ardent Flame chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
Please don't take this personally, but I hate you.

-Tenbatsu Saigetsu
chimchimcharoo chapter 27 . 11/21/2013
NICE BOAT!
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Adam Arashi chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
I noticed that your stories are scarily sad, I think your a great writer, and a few major bumps in the road are great, and sad endings are normal, but damn that was harsh.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
First off that was a horrible ending if I was tsukune I would have jus comitted suicide. I loved ur other story tho "mighty vampire aono" but this ending jus made me hate the shit out of mizore and I dnt think I will ever like her again but the rest of the story was pretty good.
mazariamonti chapter 27 . 10/3/2013
Well that escalated quickly.
aby5768 chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
why are all your storys so meesed up
NigmaE chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Well, you certainly knew how to make a twist! Not to sound rude, be I foresaw a confretation between Mizore and Moko ages ago when she came into the pic as a love interest. Seeing as how see wasn't help out of her yandree mindset like see was in the manga/anime, and how see had to run interference with Moka for his love, I figured see would do something... drastic. And so she did, and rather abruptly too. Look, I'm not a professional critic or even a fellow writer myself, so I can't honestly hold it against you for your choice, but reeeaaally. I know this was a "want for a nail" type fic, and yes, I expect big changes to happen, and they did! You did really good, and I am not patronizing you. '
It is just that "Was that it?!". You built up so much momentum with all the romance, drama, conflict suspense etc., and everything was coming together rather nice finish. Then you killed Moka. Zap! Gone. Like that. I know it was expected that Mizore would try something to get him back, but realllly? When you killed her, it was like cutting the cables to a suspension bridge, but less spectacular colaspe and more deflating, then end! It was abrupt, unexpected, and shocking; something most( I figure it out fast, but I read tvtropes a lot, so sue me)people didn't expect. Not a bad ending by far in my book, and it is not without reason or, for that matter, enjoyable and interest. I was just disappointing letdown for me,personally, since it didn't build up the death the same way the rest of the story was done, and that it just ENDED.
Not elaborating on what was now his fate and how/what he would do. An extra chapter where we see what he thinks of his old lover now, or what happens now or, I don't known, energy? This story good, and the ending is not without merit, but I could have been much better than what it was, and I am talking about keeping it, not rewriting the basic concept of it. As it turned out, it was a rock, dragging the story down, and made it feel to me, and if I am not so egotistic to assume, others, like it robbed us of our enjoyment from a great fic. This could have been your intension, for us to see that all stories don't have a good end, that life is not so sweet and saccharine. If so, you have pulled off your ending with magnificent effect, demonstrated by the fact that you seemed to kill my enthusiasm and merriment, and left in its place grudging acceptance and sullen introspection. My My. It just goes to show how much and ending can affect the entire experience of the story! This is my opinion, and you have the right to ignore it if you like, but I dout you even read the reviews for stories this old, ao my point may be mute. If you are, I stress to you an important point. You can have a sad and bitter ending if you want. You just have to build and prepare for it verrrrry carefully, and also to make sure that it works with what you have written so far, if you don't plan it out all the way. SO, there are my two pieces, spend them wisely, author, or who ever is interested In what I have to say. Bye!

NigmaE _ v
Advent of Shadows chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Well, at least now I can see that "That Look" isn't the only story of yours that started out good and just went downhill, but it definitely wasn't this sudden. I actually considered this to be one of your best stories until the last few chapters. With this chapter, I have to say that I now feel like I've wasted an hour of my life reading "this".
6 Arc Hunter chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
the ending was "School days" much?
I feel sorry for tsukune, and I'll never see mizore in the same light ever again
I give the story 10000000/10 for the tragic touch, made me cry and angry at the same time
otakudude16 chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
it was good up until the ending.
i realy don't like how mizore is crazy ass all hell but other than that the story i guess was good
Forever Rahhel chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
Really loved this tragic ending was foreshadowed by one of the club meetings.

The little nod to Ruby and Gin hitching up was also rather nice.

Only thing that is a pity is that inner Moka didn't get to do it with Tsukune before outer Moka was left in charge again.
arashiXnoXkami chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
i only have one thing to say...WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT?! fucking anticlimactic and shit
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
I've read a lot of your stories, and there all great but the ending of this one was something else. Haha it's amazing how you quickly change the pace of the story like that. Hope you continue to write
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »