Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2015
That was... a very tragic ending... I like this cliffhanger, it lets the reader decide what will happen with Tsukune.
I have never really liked Mizore, I have sympathized with her but kinda disliked her because when she falls in love, she gets obsessed that it creeps me out a lot.

When Tsukune found out that Mizore had killed Moka I thought his reaction and behavior would be dark and unresponsive.
And for the cliffhanger, I would guess Tsukune would stay in the Village for a couple of months being this dark and unresponsive type until realizing that Moka wouldn't want Tsukune to live the rest of his days under enslavement and starts to plan an uproar or at least some kind of escape. Takes him a couple of years to plan and earn Mizore's and some of the other women's trust, he starts to secretly talk with the other humans in the village and sees how many that are willing to fight for their freedom. They do an uproar killing any opposing snow women on the way. As Moka's father Issa thinks Tsukune did the murder on his daughter he tries to hunt him down. Tsukune has gone into exile and moves from place to place, he decides to go visit that Goblin forest and thinks about the memories when he shot the film with Moka, and watching the premier with her at the festival. Tsukune starts to feel that he's being watched and after he spent the night at the forest he notices two fang marks on his neck... Once a month he goes back to that forest, and every morning in the forest he finds two fang marks left on his neck.
unknown chapter 27 . 2/20/2015
U MOTHA FUKA
Xephir chapter 27 . 2/13/2015
I'm sorry but I just can't help it that was a terrible ending!
Odysseus chapter 27 . 2/11/2015
Wow. I think that this was...interesting to say the least. It really portrays just how fragile people are, and how one single action can set off an uncontrollable chain of events. I really like Moka's transformation from megabitch to nice girl. Cool
mordreek chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
A good story, in an excruciatingly grimdark kind of way. Yeesh.
JohnnyBGreen chapter 27 . 1/17/2015
I love your work. With all the minor details it almost felt canon, though, I can't get over the tragic end. To me, Rosario Vampire must always remain a comedy romance.
Love times 2 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
What the fuck man!? Did you really just kill her off!?
Varigos D. Vastitas chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Even with the depressingly sad ending, this was an enjoyable roller-coaster of emotion and story. A very good example of why I enjoy your creations, and why author's like you inspire me to try my hand at writing.
Reymen chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Good take on portraying a difference between humans and youkai. Showing a story where they are not humans with powers, but really alien creature that only look similar to humans.
Motley Disposition chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
From what I can gather and the fact that you have a second ending to this story, I'm assuming Moka stays this way. I really hope that's not true.
Mhyrloc chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
Yeesh, that last chapter was a bit of whiplash, though that just proves how thoroughly I didn't see that particular ending coming.

It was nice to see Mizore in a full Yandere incarnation, and the characterization of the others was pretty neat, particularly since Tsukine was all but removed as a deciding factor in early events (with the obvious exception of Yukari, which served largely to highlight his removal).

A great story, and I thank you for it,
-Mhyrloc
Penally1 chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I really, really had enjoyed this Fan Fiction; the interaction of the characters and the development of the story were all superb. But I actually feel betrayed by this last chapter. The brutal removal of Moka and consequently Mizore's actions really, well, honestly just ruined the storyline for me. I implore you to at least create an Alternative Ending or come back with a sequel where Tsukune was only under the impression that Moka had been killed. But honestly I doubt that will happen. I did however enjoy everything else within this Fan Fiction.
Ciao! ;-)
Malcho1234 chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
No matter how many times I read this story I still love it...
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Tsukune is a cliche Harem male...

Nothing special, average, compassionate beyond belief and indiscriminately kind...

Yet weak but somehow their 'willpower' and mantra of 'seeing good in everyone' allows them to survive!

How funny!
Luna's Meow chapter 27 . 6/6/2014
I didn't see a happy ending coming with this fic. Especially after you mentioned how humans like tragedies. I on the other hand, usually prefer happy endings. Real life has enough bad endings for me. But this was well wriiten, and it went just as it should have. Well done.
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »