Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Guest chapter 27 . 6/11/2013
Nice boat! No seriously, the ending lwft a warm feeling in my heart. It isnt one of those gay happy ever after leaving a poor lonely girl crying. Tsukune deserved what was coming.

Even if hes a likeable person, he was still a dick.
nekotenshihime chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Yay, the movie went off without a hitch, for the most part.
hooray mizore has come in!
what about kurmuru?
hope moka doesn't hurt mizore too bad if mizore annoys her...
thanks
nekotenshihime chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
great title for your chapters!
i was really surprised by Shinobu's film idea... I thought Moka might kick her back to the school...and she lands on her head.
maybe i'm just being a romantic but i love the idea of a love story with Moka learning how to love at all from Tsukune who is stronger than he looks. yay!
but who are those strange guys at the end? what do they want?
please be careful you three... :(
thanks again
nekotenshihime chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
wow this is better than i would have thought!
moka sounds pretty realistic considering this is what we call Inner-Moka.
i do hope some of Tsukune's kindness comes through in the end, it would be a shame to see Moka become a lonely, prideful, vampire for the rest of her life.
i look forward to reading more
keep up the good work!
coty26 chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
Karmas something else
AiSard chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
huh, gonna keep this short seeing as its 3 years old but yea
Loved the fic, but the ending.. seriously? Normally I only see this kind of thing in axed manga and anime _" bleh
Reading about Moka's character progression in the beginning was really fun though, although what was she, tsundere? yandere? the mechanics of their relationship was interesting nevertheless, especially within the backdrop of such alien cultures as the monsters'.
AkashaPsihi chapter 27 . 4/26/2013
i reaaaly loved this is how a story with this type of plot should end.I've seen lots of stories with an abused naruto/tsukune etc.. taking it all and still say "whohoo i love the village i love eveeryyything" bleh i makes me sick and makes my brain shutdown from all the that think Tsukune should have ended with Moka think twice..The Snow Women don't discriminate humans! IF and i say IF he would have ended with Moka he would have ALWAYS be treated like an inferior at best and trash at worst.
Like i said really really loved this story "My phylosophy is: i dont mind aliens monsters or any other creature that is not human but if you threathen my identity as a human or try to attack or enslave or treat me like an inferior just because you can or are stronger that me... then fuck you il do my OUTMOST BEST TO ERADICATE YOU because your a danger to my existance".

I remember once a HP story where Harry gets abandoned by his parents just because he doesen't have magic(there is a reason to this but its not important to this rant) so he gets sent to the Dursley's who raise him normaly then sudently he has magic*like i said the reason why its not important to this rant* so he goes to Hogwarts where Lily Potter*not his mon!a parent is the one who raises you* is a teacher thereStuff happens and for no reason at all Harry decides that the Dursley's aren't good enough and that Lily Potter is his dear old mum after giving him a broom for a present...
At this point i went into a mad rage WTF WTF WTF was that WHY THE FUCK would you ruin such a good story and plot potential WHYYYYYYY damnit WHY and 2 days after this i read "THE UNSeALED VAMPIRE" and i felt vindicated, it was like having an anoying pain and sundenly you found the right medicine.

SO in conclusion *Thank you lord of the land of fire for this great story* may life give you anything you want(in reason of course)!

Cheers
AkashaPsihi
The Avaricious chapter 27 . 4/25/2013
This story was absolutely amazing, no denial at all about it. The who build of character developments, the way you built up the love story and triangle, the action and other side stories were done perfectly, so much so that when Moka died I was actually completely distraught, I had expected another A-typical run of the mill love story between the two after they have been through all those troubles with one another, but that ending completely took me off guard, something I thoroughly enjoy.
You kept interest through a tsundere type character who was coming to terms with her feelings, at the same time as a yandere who was becoming obsessed, and built the story up as nothing new, and I honestly expected a mid-to average ending, however the tragedy of it, somewhat fore-shadowed in earlier chapters was new and exciting. It evoked the right kind of emotions from me as I was torn between Tsukune being happy with Moka and him being happy with Mizore, and the total removal of Moka had me wishing to have seen a happy ending.
Overall 8/10 an a-typical story in some aspects but completely new and interesting in others. Well done sir!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
damnit i wanted a happy ending
Devil Reader chapter 27 . 4/9/2013
Somehow, I don't think Tsukune will be miserable for very long. I'm sure that Moka's family would come to the snow village for revenge, or at the least, to teach the Yuki-onna their "place". And they'll put Tsukune out of his misery...
Were you making this a tragedy to reflect the movies that Tsukune and Moka watched throughout the story?
FF ate chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
Well that was, unexpected, I seriously thought that this will end with moka killing tsukune, but after reading this it brought back memories when I watched the final episode of school days, that was great and I'm pretty sure Shakespeare is very proud right now
IdiAmeanDada chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
Wow, still shaking my head. With all the hints about trageny and such, should have seen this coming. I like Mizore a lot, but I can also see that if she were unfettered like this, it could happen. I was thinking, though. Did she do it herself or did Mom do it? In the end, guess it doesn't matter.
shiffty chapter 27 . 2/25/2013
Well that's definitely one way to end it...
23hourparty chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Hilarious troll ending. Love it.
someRandomGuy chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
Fuck me, what an ending. How coud u do that to Moka! I swear if Shakespeare was alive he would've been proud. :(
1,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »