Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
NefCanuck chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Interesting chapter, we get to see a glimpse of what Moka went through in middle school which could account for her choices when she arrived at Youkai Academy.

Then we get to see glimpses of what she has to go through at the Academy (Furry Furvert anyone?) and you can appreciate why she is the way she is now.

Ysukune shows that he can adapt to almost anything here, and even manages to win some brownie points, through his attentiveness to her though his mediocrity in his grades earns him a rather harsh punishment IMO

Well done
jay.gonzales chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I thought Moka's favorite drink would be Tsukane's . But I guess it's that nasty tomatoe juice.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Tsukune's going to end up freakin' rich.

At the cost of his freedom and his self-respect.

And he's got super-powers, which is a plus.
Ivellios chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
So is Yukari going to try to have a three-way with Moka and Tsukune in your story too? Well thanks for posting a very interesting update and I look forward to new chapters.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
... she's sort of hypocritical, isn't she?

She demands special treatment by virtue of being a vampire and rich, but thinks that Gin thinking he is worthy of her because he is in the elite level of monsters is shallow.

She instantly judged Tsukune because he was a human, but is annoyed and angry because the other students judge her and avoid her for being a vampire.

She is shocked by the cruelty of humans, but seems to not only accept as truth that she badly beat and injure those that simply annoy her, but also has no apparent problem with the fact that these monster keep on trying to kill, fight, or otherwise harm one another all the time.

But that little moment at the end of the Moka POV section was nice!
MaximumInterest chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
... i did it...

i finally did it, i opened Pandora's box!

[New Story] it said, by 'lord of the land of fire' it said, and wht did i do?

i clicked on the link...

my favorite part was when he knew her favorites.

all in all, a wonderful addition to an already amazing repertoire, aka I'm hooked!

cant wait for the next installment!
Knight-Bishop chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
my god...she is a crule master...but hey at least she is not beating ths shit out of him. hm i can only guess what will happen next...cant wait till the next update.

your loyal fan,

k-b
Slicerness chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
ya know ive been thinkin. and i realized this could have been canon. they may have actually thought of this cuz as far as i know there haven't been any sevant master fetish animes (rozen maidendoll fetish and so forth) and it would be rather hard for him to have a harem following him if his first girl doesn't allow the others within 20 feet of him.

i'm also curious if you will put mizore in this? and if so how? i'm not sure whos skill would win, mizore's stalking skills or inner(outer in this case) moka's sensing skills.
MikeJV37 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Great stuff, I always enjoy your work, though I only read the Rosario Vampire and Naruto stories. Love this story, very interesting direction it's taing. Keep it up.

Mike
Cavernasu chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I have enjoyed the story so far. What I really liked about this chapter is that you made it into a first person, thats cool. It helped give me a better understanding of how Tsukune and Moka feel.
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I love how you put a first person perspective in these chapters. I especially like how you describe how Tsukune looked at Kurumu. The way Moka seems to care about Tsukune is a nice turn, especially when he remembered her favorite color and drink. Nice one for the human boy.

Your Mistress.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
nice chapter. I really like how this is comming along.
fhhsththht chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
I have no idea how you do it but once again, brilliant job! I'm actually hooked now, and from the number of reviews, I can tell alot of other people are too!
Second Hokage chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Hm. . . ? So you're doing it in first person now?
Paosheep chapter 3 . 7/26/2009