Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Perentie Fan chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Nice chapter, though I would hope Moka realizes that Tsukune won't be able to keep himself from at least thinking about her beauty, nor stop automatic physical reactions.

Also hope to see Tsukune in some real emotional turmoil or an explanation as to why he isn't. Yes he does have a strong heart and will when he needs it, but in the series it surely made things easier knowing he had Moka's affection and support as a friend, as well as knowing he chose to stay at the academy. But being trapped at the school and treated as a servant without a single friend is going to drive him into quite a depression I think.

And unfortunately for him it may be too early for Moka to admit in any way except very indirectly that she truly does want to not be so alone in her life. Even in the manga Inner Moka has only directly admitted in her own thoughts she desires to be close to Tsukune and know him. Though that could be because Outer Moka so freely expresses how valuable he is to her and how much she cares for him.
Shy Yet Proud chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Interesting, very interesting :o I'll have to compliment you on your good writing and... unique plot. Good work!
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Well that's certainly a more interesting idea. Also, "Know your place" might the coolest catch phrase ever.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I truly pity Tsukune right now, I really do.
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Geez, I sorta kinda figured things would be rough for Tsukune but man, I never guessed that they would be *this* rough.

He's basically been reduced to chattel, chattel which can be tossed aside at "Moka-sama's" whim O_o

-smacks head- and now Kurumu decides she's going to try and take Tsukune from Moka? Kurumu dear, I do hope you have your will prepared, cause you'll need it should you actually go through with *that* idea :P

Awaiting next chapter eagerly...
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Very nice first meeting of Kurumu.
Alhazad2003 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Oh gosh, so now the inanity begins. I truly hope something changes along the way, because at the rate Moka's going, she's gonna become another Ria, and I'm sure no one wants that. At least Kurumu has a larger objective, this Moka seems to care only about herself.

I am picturing late one night, Tsukune wakes up and hears Moka crying in her sleep, distraught over what she's become. When he tries to comfort her, she decks him and declares she doesn't need his pity, only his obedience. Even though he can tell it's not making her any happier. Yeah, it'll be a very gradual thaw of Moka's heart, I can tell. Until next time...
Xadro chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I really hope that you arent going to soften up Moka that she suddenly do cares about Tsukune that would be pretty lame. She's a stone cold b*tch and i am convinced that the likes of Tsukune cant change that.

I do feel sorry for Tsukune though but he deserves it for being an idiot all through the original series lol.

- Xadro
taintedlegacy chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
So interesting to see this side of Moka...keep up the good work!
Apeopher Columbus chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
This was certainly interesting. While it still doesn't say exactly how differently things are going to turn up with the gang due to Moka's unsealed-ness and if Tsukune and Moka are going to have a relationship beyond the slave/master thing, it's still pretty cool.

Keep going with this, you're doing great and it's very original!
Knight-Bishop chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
you know i cant decided which Moka pisses me off more. that damn weak and innocent one. or the one who is so &*%& full of pride.

poor tsukune cursed to the slave of a sexy vampire...*Sighs* a face worse then death.

great chapter and updated so soon.

your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
Frosty Wolf chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Interesting idea, and the story itself is very well written, good grammer and spelling with a decent plot. I look forward to seeing more in the future.

But I wonder if Tsukune will simply remain as he is for the entire story, it seems unlikely since you did label this as a romance, something has to change, though it'll probably be very slow.
keplo chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
hnn ;D i asume moka slowly falls to tsukune _
Thyrokio chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Poor Tsukune really, I wonder if his ''servant'' state makes him more resistant to a succubus's charm?

Good work
MistressWinowyll chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Poor Tsukune...

Although, I do have to say I am highly impressed with Moka. I loved it. I can only imagine what she's going to do when Kurumu tries to take Tsukune away from her...of course, she's going to test him, I'm sure. *squeals!* I can't wait for your next chapter!

Your Mistress.