Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
hangman1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Awesome! This story is building itself up really well! Great work!
Moonlith chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
It'll be interesting to see their relationship develop from this angle. Keep it up and update soon.
SlickTrix chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Looks like the start of another very interesting story.
Dominikku-kun chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
How very... strange.

I can't exactly say I really liked this chapter, though I can't I didn't like it either.

The style it this one is new to say the least, and fairly interesting at best. I don't particularly like or dislike how this started, and, If I may critique this, I'd say that you'd have to work on this a bit, its good, but not great. I can appreciate that this one is intended to be dark, but you may have overdone it, unless that was you intent.

I think this one will turn out to be... interesting, so I await the continuation of this work.

kelpy chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Yeah I'm just not feeling it for this story for some reason. No offence or anything I like the rest of your stories just this one is just meh..:( sorry
Marutectz552 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Well this is certainly going to be a rather new type of story that I'm going to follow, its great, and I'm curious in what happens next. Good chapter...
Fox Boss chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Now THIS is an AU. Update soon!
fanfic drawer chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Danm this is gonna be interesting alright. I wonder how things will work out in this story. I guess I'm looking forward to this one as well.
Slicerness chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
sry i couldn't review the first chapter my internet connection is kinda screwy right now. anyway i really like the new story ya got here. i'm a little shocked no one thought of it yet actually.
Obsy chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I especially liked the last line. I'm curious as to how the other characters in RV will act.
Obsy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Interesting way to start the story. I look forward to how it turns out.
Perentie Fan chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Nice chapter, though I would hope Moka realizes that Tsukune won't be able to keep himself from at least thinking about her beauty, nor stop automatic physical reactions.

Also hope to see Tsukune in some real emotional turmoil or an explanation as to why he isn't. Yes he does have a strong heart and will when he needs it, but in the series it surely made things easier knowing he had Moka's affection and support as a friend, as well as knowing he chose to stay at the academy. But being trapped at the school and treated as a servant without a single friend is going to drive him into quite a depression I think.

And unfortunately for him it may be too early for Moka to admit in any way except very indirectly that she truly does want to not be so alone in her life. Even in the manga Inner Moka has only directly admitted in her own thoughts she desires to be close to Tsukune and know him. Though that could be because Outer Moka so freely expresses how valuable he is to her and how much she cares for him.
Shy Yet Proud chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Interesting, very interesting :o I'll have to compliment you on your good writing and... unique plot. Good work!
The Sinful chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Well that's certainly a more interesting idea. Also, "Know your place" might the coolest catch phrase ever.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I truly pity Tsukune right now, I really do.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »