Reviews for The Unsealed Vampire
Alhazad2003 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Cool, nice to see Tsukune hasn't had all the kindness beaten out of him. And he actually has a real friend now, so it'll be somewhat more bearable. Whether it remains that way is another story.

But eventually, Moka will be held accountable for her ruthless actions. Not just by the chairman, but the student police as well. I know Kuyou detests anyone who think they're above the law. And should he ever find out Tsukune is human, boy will the funk hit the fan. And Daddy won't bail Moka out, especially if he ever finds out. So it's gonna get very ugly very soon. Who knows if they even make it to summer break. Well, I'll still hope for the best. Until next time...
Knight-Bishop chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
GODI HATE HER DAMN EGO AND PRIDE...GOD *( SHE COULD AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE-...ok screw it nvm.

great chapter as always cant wait till the next one,

your loyal fan,

K-B
Thyrokio chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Pretty nice way of getting protection for Yukari.

Good work
Slicerness chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
aw she DOES have a heart, how cute.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
moka's still one hell of a bitch;(
hangman1 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Great chapters! I love how this story is working!
Winto-kun chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I can't WAIT for more! Please continue.
Alhazad2003 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Hoboy, so now the drudgery begins. Can't help but agree with Dragonjek on the hypocrisy issue. It's heartbreaking to see how jaded Moka's become. This leads me to one question - where is Moka's mother during all this? It's like she's forgotten everything her mother wanted to teach her. If she was dead, that would explain everything. Moka would have no choice except to become Daddy's Little Girl again. Though I wonder how far it goes. If Akashiya's as corrupt as he is in The Mighty Vampire Aono, then Tsukune will have to take a stand, or watch as all his family and friends back home are destroyed. Although the story's not listed as a Tragedy, I can't imagine it ending any other way. But I'll keep reading and hope for the best. Until next time...
Zehel2010 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Ouch. That was harsh. Poor Tsukune )
Obsy chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I like how Tsukune and Moka's relationship is turning out.
keeper1fs chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
really great chapter even it cant be compare to the previous ones!

i wonder if you make a mistake at the end, when tsukune refere to Moka as Moka-san and not as Master or Moka-sama, like she ordered.

especially since she didnt show any anger at all
Moonlith chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I'm seriously beginning to hope the shit that Moka serves Tsukune will eventually get back at her one way or another. Update soon, plz.
fhhsththht chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I'm loving this story. Good work :D
thefourthhokage chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Cool like the thought of the characters in this one. Seems Moka is warming up to Tsukune? Maybe lol. Well by that bit in the chapter Yukari is going to tutor Tsukune, this should be fun.

-the4th-
Moonlith chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Another interesting solution to switch to first person POV. Update soon.
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »