Reviews for Smile When I'm Gone
Michael J. O'Malley chapter 1 . 2/28
Oh my god this almost had me sobbing. Why all the feels? This is really great. Especially because not many things can make me cry. Keep up the good work.

~Michael J. O'Malley
kristina5454 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I was sobbing for half an hour straight. This is one of the best and most sad one-shot I've ever read. Great job, I loved it even though I couldn't stop crying :-'(
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
. . . I think you just broke my heart. . . the tears won't stop.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
That was so stupidly glorious I live you have a nice and blessed day yes yes yes yes oh yes that was sweat so sweat my exclamation points are gone it was so dang good yes yes yes
WolfBaneFlower chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
You brought tears to my eyes.
This is quality work and I hope you continue to write this well in the future.:)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was a great story and really well written. I was crying so much when I'd finished it. You should definitely write more!
DarkVioletFire741 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
There are tears. I'm ruining my laptop with snot. It's disgusting. The strangers around me are staring at me like I'm a psycho. Screw you strangers! You try reading this story without busting out the waterworks.

*eh-hem* Anyways. This is epic. Even if you did make Allen die.
Ayahne chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
That. Was. Epic.
I'm crying so hard right now !
mossfire946 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! And this is NOT SUCKY whatsoever to me, IT'S SOOO GOOD! And it made me cry. ;'(
SHIPPER OF ANIME chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO SAD! I'M CRYING SOOO HARD AND MY MOM IS LOOKING AT ME STRANGELY! OH MY GLOB ALLEN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
OH

EM

GEE

QAQ

YOU MADE ME RUN MY TEARS DRY! I was trying to holb back tears because I was reading this in the house with my mom in the room but I couldn't help but tear up! My eyes were already watering when they were in the 'pretending scene'... My heart was clenching when Allen asked Lavi and Land a to take care of Lenalee... A few tears leaked out when Kansas ruffuled Hus hair... Then when he asked 'Will it hurt?'... I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! It was just so heartbreakingly painful TAT

Also, you made one exqusite masterpiece. It's good how you made them very much like their personalities unlike some wherein they make a 180 change in personality. Honestly, it's hard to keep a character in check.

SO AWESOME JOB KUDOS TO YOU NOW LEAVE ME IN A CORNER TO RESUME MY CRYING I KNOW I'M RAMBLING BUT HONESTLY IT'S SO SAD TO THE POINT OF ME BEING IN AN ABSOLUTE WRECKED STATE.

But really, great job :)
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Writer-san this is anything but suckish quality. You almost had me in tears. An ironically enough Maroon5's song Payphone started to play on my playlist at the end of the story.
rachel chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh wow. I spent the entire time hoping that he'd make it... tearjerker!
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Suckish quality?! What the hell are you talking about?! Oh gosh, I'm crying way too much right now. Love this story, many kudos. I wouldn't be able to write something like this, you must be really strong. *sniffles* good job :'D
JinkiesCrown chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm bawling. ;-; Allen was just so...Innocent. "Will dying hurt?" is what got me. ;-; This story captured every emotion perfectly. Beautifully written!