Reviews for Smile When I'm Gone
Ayahne chapter 1 . 4/29
That. Was. Epic.
I'm crying so hard right now !
Fangirl946 chapter 1 . 4/4
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! And this is NOT SUCKY whatsoever to me, IT'S SOOO GOOD! And it made me cry. ;'(
SHIPPER OF ANIME chapter 1 . 3/29
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO SAD! I'M CRYING SOOO HARD AND MY MOM IS LOOKING AT ME STRANGELY! OH MY GLOB ALLEN WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 2/6
OH

EM

GEE

QAQ

YOU MADE ME RUN MY TEARS DRY! I was trying to holb back tears because I was reading this in the house with my mom in the room but I couldn't help but tear up! My eyes were already watering when they were in the 'pretending scene'... My heart was clenching when Allen asked Lavi and Land a to take care of Lenalee... A few tears leaked out when Kansas ruffuled Hus hair... Then when he asked 'Will it hurt?'... I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! It was just so heartbreakingly painful TAT

Also, you made one exqusite masterpiece. It's good how you made them very much like their personalities unlike some wherein they make a 180 change in personality. Honestly, it's hard to keep a character in check.

SO AWESOME JOB KUDOS TO YOU NOW LEAVE ME IN A CORNER TO RESUME MY CRYING I KNOW I'M RAMBLING BUT HONESTLY IT'S SO SAD TO THE POINT OF ME BEING IN AN ABSOLUTE WRECKED STATE.

But really, great job :)
tobimadaraisawsome666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Writer-san this is anything but suckish quality. You almost had me in tears. An ironically enough Maroon5's song Payphone started to play on my playlist at the end of the story.
rachel chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh wow. I spent the entire time hoping that he'd make it... tearjerker!
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Suckish quality?! What the hell are you talking about?! Oh gosh, I'm crying way too much right now. Love this story, many kudos. I wouldn't be able to write something like this, you must be really strong. *sniffles* good job :'D
JinkiesCrown chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I'm bawling. ;-; Allen was just so...Innocent. "Will dying hurt?" is what got me. ;-; This story captured every emotion perfectly. Beautifully written!
Mephistopheles7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I am in tears. Its so sad. This is exactly the kind of writing that I love, the type that is strong enough to make you feel the emotion and everything. Its perfect.
sylversylvan chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Well done. Very sad though. I was hoping for a last minute escape. Will you do a sequel where Leverrier gets his?
Lightning Dancer Ene chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
It
Killed
Me
I really cried my eyes out...
Jinkies chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! You can't kill Allen in such a sad way...Author, why you do this? You made me cry, literally! No story has ever made me cry! I love you, and I hate you. ;-;
FourteenDrake chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
There came one tear from each of my eye's and I just can't... oh god, i'm going to start crying again... Love this, hate this... you know what I mean... Thanks for writing this.
Timeye chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh... :'(
It's so triste: I'm crying to reading your fanfiction...

It's very very very well written! Congratulation :')
English fanfictions are beautiful ! Better than French fanfictions ! :D
I'm happy

Sorry fir my nglich but I'm French ...
Tears of Hearts chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
wont the fourteen appear if allen give up?
he looks soooooo stupid in this story that i end up crying!