Reviews for Sweet Elf A**
somebody chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow! That was a lot better than most of the ones I have read.
Chenelle Nadadith chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Finally! I found something to do with Legolas and Boromir! :D Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
im horny
MadisonMagnetic chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Lol it goes from hot and steamy, to goats, hot and steamy, goats, and then back to hot and steamy. I admire this technique XD
IrisWill chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Bwahahahahaa~ You tagged this as Humor so I assume you meant for people to laugh at this, but-oh jeez, haha, I have such a hard time imagining Legolas being a damsel-in-distress. That was funny, thanks!
Inspired Demon of Fiction chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Strange, very, very strange... why can't of Leggy and Aragorn stayed together? Oh well, not a plot line I've seen before, but fair enough.
Legolas19 chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Aw, poor Legolas.
elvenightdemon chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
Although it was unusual, It was so romantic. I could imagine every move they made! Oh how i wish i could have been there! lol I never would have expected all of them to be gay! It is a wonderfully written story. I hope to read more
P1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
Oh my gawl!

That is too funny... first Lego boy's (Legolas) with dirt boy (Aragorn) who then says he's with Arwyn and actually with her father Elrond! But Legolas has been with just about everyone! Now he's with wierdo (Boromir)

That is too funny! Is there a sequel? I love this!
Aidenfire chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
Borimir? ELROND? Scary!
Aidenfire chapter 2 . 2/7/2003
This was funny! First L. throws A.'s boots at his head, then he says he was with...Gandalf? yikes!
Aidenfire chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
good, I like slashies! One thing-his mother died protecting GOATS? They didn't list the name of the GOATS at the funeral? Now is that really what you meant?
Estel Melelda chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
Yes, my name is in Elvish, and its only v loosely connected to my real one, so loose that its prob dropped off! And yes I am a bit mad. This fic is brilliant, which is quite odd coming frm me as Im a complete LOTR fanatic, and really loyal to both the book and film. However there are some takeoffs that I love, and this is one of them. I keep going on the net during my frees at sch, and I usually end up on , and have read this each time for the past three days. You could say that Im completely besotted with Legolas, all my freinds do! Because of this it is a little strange that I like this fic so much, but I swear I could not breathe for 5 mins solid as I was laughing so much (just in case youre offended thats a compliment, it takes a lot to make me laugh for 2hrs after Ive read something!). My only critisism is that I feel its a bit too short, so if its posible could you write a bit more? Id really appreciate it as I need something to help brighten up school! Thanks, Estel Melelda
Liz chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
Howling **HOWLING** with laughter! This was so f ckin' funny! My favorite part:

"Then as a last means of vindication, he bent over the body and ripped off a pointy ear with his teeth. He crept towards Legolas and bending down in front of him, proceeded to drop the ear in his lap. Then he turned to leave.

"Wait!" the weeping elf proclaimed from his corner, "What is the name of my champion?"

The dark figure stopped in the doorframe, and without even turning towards Legolas he uttered softly, "Boromir.""

Priceless! That and low-down, dirty, horn-dog Aragorn.

OMG, I think I sprained something...
Nora D chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
*snort* A Hobbit? I did not even want a description of that, thank you... But I did like the fic.