Reviews for Deliciously Distracted
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/20
I'm really starting to ship this now.
A.A.A23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You should totally continue the story, have it go throughout Hermione's last year at Hogwarts, with people nearly catching them, and that kind of drama.
Momkey627 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was Bloody Fucking Amazing!
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I think this is bloody f*cking amazing! For a first time this is really good!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Super yummy!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
please write a sequel
suchipotter chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nice :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Dang that was sexy! Talk about being hot for teacher. Wowza! And featuring a Marauder sandwich - yes please! lol
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Umm, wow? Delicious.
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was awesome! Sequel please? While they still at Hogwarts. Thanks for writing it.

angel897 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
loved it _
applepieisworthit chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
bloody good story :P i love remus/sirius/hermione
KayleeJohn chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Pleeaaaaasee?
KyuubiGaki chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
oh god that was awesome sirius and remus double teaming damn i wouldnt mind to be squished between them any i repeat any day!
Lovely-Lethal chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Come on! You can't stop the story and say it's a one-shot when you have a story-line like that! I wanna read more about Hermione, Sirius and Remus. I rolled on the floor in giggles about how Hermione had to "endure" the classes with Sirius and Remus as her Professors. x)

Please do continue on this story-line. You are a wonderful writer! :) Love it! :D

Btw, I've read almost everyone of your one-shots that contains Hermione with either Remus or Sirius now ... and I think you can either write some more one-shots with them, 'cause they're are awesome(!), or continue on them as "real" stories, 'cause that would rock even more than it already does.

With love,