Reviews for Going Back to School
Lou chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
Oh, darn. It ended. Well, I thought it was cute! Especially Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha's bickering, lol. Are we gonna see the kids, maybe? Or the folks at the house? (I mean, Jaken's BOUND to get in some kinda trouble with Mama Higurashi and Kaede! )
eeyargh chapter 5 . 12/3/2004
Ooh-er, you just had to end it there, didn't you?
inuyashapup chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
update soon its very good, i love it when sess and inu fight! its so funny! update soon
Joel chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
I LOVE IT! Please tell us when you will upgrade
Silvry Wolf chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
This story is really cool you should continue it.
Kirisame chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
I've seen princess bride , luv it XD

luv this montoya guy

'n I luv your stories too

go on XD

bye bye la compagnie

('m french)
everyday-dream chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
Hey, it lives! :D heehee! I can't remember if I reviewed this before or not, but I think it's really cute! ;; hehe..."Even the teacher has a vasectomy!" That'll keep me amused all night...:P
Megu-chan chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
Hey! Thanx for finally updating! yay! I'm so happy! Perhaps now I can place your story back on my favorites (I thought you were going to discontinue it or something) But great chapter! Isn't everyone just getting in trouble?
chibi chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
Great story! I think that you should definetly continue it!
Cero Ate' and Stara Winner chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
Your story was as funny as hell. Vasectomies? Who would have thought.
Kitsu3 chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
LOL! This is GREAT! I DEMAND MORE!
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
LOL! This is hilarious!
Cherry Ishida chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
Okay now, when the heck are you going to update. I understand that there's a such thing as writer's block, but plz, this story has potential.
Megu-chan chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Come on please! You've got to continue! I can't have an uncontinued story on my favorites! Please, you haven't updated in months I see... Plz! This is funny too! The whole water and Miroku thing.
Ryu chapter 4 . 2/28/2003
Ahh! This story is just hilarious! _! I really wish you'd continue it, though! -sighs- It's been like..8 months since it hasn't been updated. ;;-sniffs- I wanna see Inuyasha go Youkai because he doesn't have his Tetsusaiga when he gets all angry, and tear the school to pieces.. But since that probably won't happen, I'll just sigh and hope this story, which made me laugh so hard, is updated. ;; I really, truly hope you continue the funniness~! Anyway..for now..

~Sayonara