Reviews for A Champion's New Hope
CasperShot chapter 42 . 10/17
Fun fact, on the subject of family murder. While the term for the murder of ones cousin isn't commonly known or used, like patricide, genocide, matricide, etc. The most closely related latin term would be Sobrinicide (for a cousin on the mother's side) or Patruelicide (for a cousin on the father's side). I highly doubt Bellatrix would know that though.
CasperShot chapter 20 . 10/15
If Hermione went to Durmstrang with a side interest in the dark arts rituals like in this story, she would probably end up being the next Dark Lady to deal with. Which would be amazing because it would have almost perfect symmetry with the canon harry potter lore. The next generation destined to go down the same path as the last, with Harry standing where Dumbledore once stood, fighting a dark lord that used to be his best friend.
CasperShot chapter 10 . 10/15
You know what never made any sense to me, The Jelly-Legs Jinx. Somewhat useful maybe, but very easily dispelled. It seems like it would be easy to modify the spell to make it a Jelly-Arms Jinx, which would be much more effective, and much harder to dispel.
witchealer chapter 52 . 10/2
Have really enjoyed this story. True there have been more than a few 'Americanisms' and the odd wrong or missed word here and there but the story has been well thought out, well written and has taken pathways that other Fanfics have not trodden yet.
Well done for persevering through the trials and tribulations of life (pesky thing that, always getting in the way) and producing a very good story. I look forward to your next endeavour.
lovefanfictions72 chapter 35 . 9/30
I seriously hate dumbledore. Drives me absolutely nuts
Wild-bill-13 chapter 52 . 9/23
This was an awesome story and a great journey. Thank you for sharing with us all
n.g. shrdlu chapter 15 . 9/16
excellent writing.
Lamorak Korving chapter 4 . 9/12
I think Harry and Daphne stories are much more interesting than those which include Ron,
Ginny and Hermione, since the pairing of Gryffindor's Golden Boy and Slytherin's Ice Queen
make for much more interesting reading. [
the philosopher Anon e moose chapter 52 . 9/12
Well done, you have woven quite the tale Sir Rocag, and you have told it well. I know that you most likely did not expect anyone to review this story so long after it was created, and you may never even see this. But I still felt it necessary to congratulate you on the quality of your work. Had I written this message shortly after the release of this story I would have said that you have a bright future ahead of you, however that future has likely already come to pass. If it has, then I offer my congratulations once more. If it has not, then I am certain that it will not be long, provided you yourself seek it out, and I wish you well. I thank you for the entertainment you have provided me, and I hope to see more of you in the future.
bkerrmom1 chapter 31 . 9/1
I don't think it is possible that Ron could ever be able to be on the same level as Harry, Daphne and Hermione.
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 9/1
Oooh naughty Hermione!
bkerrmom1 chapter 12 . 9/1
I love the way you write Daphne here!
bkerrmom1 chapter 3 . 9/1
Now that is a proper 1st task!
UchihaIkeda chapter 52 . 8/20
One of the most AWESOME fic I ever read
Jim Red Hawk chapter 25 . 8/13
No one picked up on the fact that the wards at the Dursley’s no longer worked because of Moldyshorts having Harry’s blood?

JimS