Reviews for A Champion's New Hope
Niet boeiend chapter 17 . 2/25
Love the story zo far nothing wrong with it but the math :P
Just imagine your magical strength is 100 on day 1
On day 2 it would be 100*1,01 101
On day 3 it would be 101* 1,01 or 100 * 1,01 * 1,01 which is the same as 100* 1,012
Meaning that in 3 months its 100*1,0190 245 (so almost 2,5* as much) and in a year
100*1,01365 3778 which is 38* as much
Jack chapter 33 . 2/22
Best history ever and i love the way is going on but man, are you daft or something? the guy wants to prove himself and you make Voldermort hits him with a spell and out of battle?! come on, is not a silly child.
The Observant Reader chapter 52 . 2/18
Awesome story
MoltenCheese chapter 52 . 2/17
I am a Harmony shipper and I usually don't like stories with other pairings. But your story was just too beautiful. This was an amazing story. I loved it from beginning to end! Well done! :D
tcl7189 chapter 52 . 2/16
GREAT RIDE!
thebetawholived chapter 27 . 1/30
Dumbledore seemed much more reasonable earlier, before the third task. It's not clear if anything is going on in the background, or if it's just the onset of hostilities.
You are one of the most amazing authors I have ever known.
so perfect it hurts chapter 52 . 1/15
I loved this story!
Thanks for the journey.
- SPIH
scotty26 chapter 37 . 1/9
i'm trying to figure out whether i actually finish this story or not..therefore i am re-reading from where i THINK i left off...and most of it is familiar..but either way..it's rather weird that both of them were just able to just WALK in and none being the wiser BUT as it happen in the book..it was in the dead of night that one..so i guess it COULD be plausible that they could be able to just walk in..heh..should be interesting to hear what Voldermort think about it..seems this Voldermort is a bit cunning and smarter than his book counterpart
delia cerrano chapter 52 . 1/8
Excellent!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 3 . 1/8
I love Harry's technique! Very creative!
Pyrane chapter 52 . 1/7
Thanks for sharing you story with us mere readers ;D
See you around !

***Pyrane***
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 1/4
Oh for God's sake, Hermione is going to taker her precious notes everywhere, and then they're going to get stolen/missing/mixed up/damaged/distorted/miss a page due to compulsive and obsessive research that costs her sleep and meals... and then somehow they'll end up either in Voldemort's hands, or Dumbledore's. And they're both suckers for secret knowledge, just like Hermione is.

And neither of them is averse to more power or more obscure knowledge of the arcane or magical. And one of them has no morals of any kind, nor qualms about using said knowledge, regardless of the cost to others.

And Hermione by her own admission is not powerful, or even the most knowledgeable. This is going to go SO SIDEWAYS at some point...
Foxy-Floof chapter 17 . 1/4
Fuck that shit. Hermione needs to burn that book. Knowledge is a Pandora's Box. And the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 1/4
I like this. Maybe Ron will get eaten by the Hungarian Horntail when he insults it during the task?

I like this smarter Harry. I never did like Ron, he was loyal only when it suited him. But I did like Hermione. Wish I'd had a Hermione growing up. Smart, driven, willing to smack me over the head with a book when she Just Knew I was being a lazy dunderhead...
3,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »