Reviews for A Champion's New Hope
DylanL chapter 52 . 7/25
great story. i love the 'power he knows not' that you used. there were parts that i disliked, the fact that harry and sirius forgave dumbledore so easily for trying to trap harry at the dursleys, and that you had hermione do something soooooo stupid as to do a ritual that no one could have guessed the outcome of, being the 2 biggest. i also felt that daphne didnt how her pain at losing tracey enough, but you did jump 2 months pretty quickly so it might have happened off camera. otherwise a great story that i loved reading
OrionTheHunter5 chapter 52 . 7/18
That was an excellent story! I enjoyed it very much, the plot and action were well balanced in my opinion. However, as I read I noticed a lot of spelling errors, places where there were doubled words or words out of order. I would recommend going over it again or asking some else to go over it again and try to correct the errors.
torlan2003 chapter 52 . 7/18
Great story, I thought the fight scene was well done. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 48 . 7/18
Great chapter, I like the fact that you are dealing with different characters in separate chapters. Bellatrix, Gabrial, the Lestanges ect. Instead of a big final battle switching from fight to fight.
OrionTheHunter5 chapter 30 . 7/17
Your use of Cedric so far has been good, its how I imagine him to act as well. I'm surprised you have not has harry ask Dumbledore about what he did with his mail. Did it just get returned unopened or did dumbledore take it?
OrionTheHunter5 chapter 29 . 7/17
Well I do not like you killing off Remus I understand why you did it and it was a good death. I completely agree that in cannon Remus' death was useless.
harry4eve chapter 52 . 7/17
I don't want it to be over
torlan2003 chapter 38 . 7/17
Good chapter, cool fight seen with Giants.
torlan2003 chapter 37 . 7/17
Great chapter, I am glad you did not kill Madam Bones off screen. I hope that both she and Susan live. I look forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 36 . 7/17
Great chapter, I liked using their brains to fight not just running into battle.
torlan2003 chapter 21 . 7/16
Great chapter, you fooled me I thought Daphne would have a tracking charm on Harry. Great use of knowledge in this story. I look forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 17 . 7/15
Good chapter, I thought Harry might give Daphane the big spoon he conjured. Haha I do not think Hermione would do dark ritual.
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 7/14
Great chapter, I agree Draco would not get past his petty jealousy. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 8 . 7/14
Great story, this was your first story WOW I look forward to reading more of your stories.
torlan2003 chapter 1 . 7/14
Great start, looking forward to where the story goes.
4,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »