Reviews for Riddles and Scary Stories
m3h chapter 9 . 2/3
I dunno what is the answer?
Fluffy chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
I love that riddle. The horror is that at the beginning she said human when the tall man walked by. Get it? If not, I will explain further. The woman's ability is to tell the last thing someone ate. So the tall guy ate human. He is a cannibal.
dunwannalogin chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
OH MY GOD WAKT SO DOESNT THAT MEAN THAT THE HUSBAND WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE KEYHOLE TOO?
B.L chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
OH MY GOD HUMAN
TheEnderPowersWithin chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
the writings on the cubicle reversed
TheEnderPowersWithin chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
It was when she muttered looking at the business man 'human' and her ability was to tell what the people last ate so that means the business man ate a human.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
Ya they were in the tunnel. So they shoudnt have heard the rain
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
Ya cuz when a tall bussiness man walked by she said human. Nice
TooLazyToLogin chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
They were in the tunnel so they shouldn't have heard rain. Also it said it was nearly sunset which implies it was sunny so how could it have rained?
TooLazyToLogin chapter 12 . 2/1/2015
I got it! If they didn't ask for the bus to stop, then the rocks wouldn't have crushed the bus (the bus was waiting for them) by falling off the mountain and they would've continue their trip. That unfortunate event wouldn't have happened and now they have to find a way to get back down.
Moonj2300 chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
What was the answer for chapter 9?
BTW this is good. The stories really scared me.
Kisa Sohma chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Well if they didn't go down the bus would have just continued with its journey
ellen chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
once there was a little girl called bloody mary and she died legand has it at 12 am she comes and hunts you down hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
the bath room is haunted.
because he faced different direction when he sit on the bowl
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
half of these stories are taking off for other websites.