Reviews for Shield
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I honestly don't understand how you do it. Somehow managing an in-character Sanzo in a strangely sweet and beautifully written story. I also like how you tie in your works to the original storyline which really helps the... Canon-ness. *proud of new word* Quite lovely.
Danny Anime Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
CUTE! I LOVE IT! ...though I am a Homura Fan (Hot sexy god of war who owns the fricken world and everyone in it YAH! ok Ok I know not really... but still!) this is sweet though and you got both Sanzo and Goku's personality's perfect ) good job with the story I loved it X3
Nephilum-Kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I'm honestly running out of things to say. I liked this one a lot though. Practically a 'fluff-with-fuck' gold mine (excuse my language) and I liked reading this one too. :)
Atheist1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very possible insight of Sanzo's thoughts.

I loved this part - If Koumyou Sanzo walked through the door and into your room right now you'd shoot him...you figure that you owe him one for dumping his Buddhist bullshit on your shoulders...

Brilliant!
Kosette chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow. Pure sanzoXgoku-ness... sometimes they know each other so well it scares me O.o but you know what? Me and my best friend also kinda have a relationship like this we can answer each others questions without asking...word are not needed. Now that i think about it, it's kinda cool... SanzoXGoku rawks!
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You've just coined Sanzo's personality.

And I love how you've writen it; you've intergrated the writing into the story so that it was not only a medium that you used to express your ideas, it was Sanzo.
Elegies chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
me liky! homura was just a filler for the anime btw in the manga they dont reall have him in there but as a way to coveer it up kazuya minekura showed a few pages of him and goku fighting and beating him nut thats about it