Reviews for Shield
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I honestly don't understand how you do it. Somehow managing an in-character Sanzo in a strangely sweet and beautifully written story. I also like how you tie in your works to the original storyline which really helps the... Canon-ness. *proud of new word* Quite lovely.
Danny Anime Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
CUTE! I LOVE IT! ...though I am a Homura Fan (Hot sexy god of war who owns the fricken world and everyone in it YAH! ok Ok I know not really... but still!) this is sweet though and you got both Sanzo and Goku's personality's perfect ) good job with the story I loved it X3
Nephilum-Kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I'm honestly running out of things to say. I liked this one a lot though. Practically a 'fluff-with-fuck' gold mine (excuse my language) and I liked reading this one too. :)
Atheist1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very possible insight of Sanzo's thoughts.

I loved this part - If Koumyou Sanzo walked through the door and into your room right now you'd shoot figure that you owe him one for dumping his Buddhist bullshit on your shoulders...

Kosette chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow. Pure sanzoXgoku-ness... sometimes they know each other so well it scares me O.o but you know what? Me and my best friend also kinda have a relationship like this we can answer each others questions without asking...word are not needed. Now that i think about it, it's kinda cool... SanzoXGoku rawks!
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You've just coined Sanzo's personality.

And I love how you've writen it; you've intergrated the writing into the story so that it was not only a medium that you used to express your ideas, it was Sanzo.
Elegies chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
me liky! homura was just a filler for the anime btw in the manga they dont reall have him in there but as a way to coveer it up kazuya minekura showed a few pages of him and goku fighting and beating him nut thats about it