Reviews for The Pretender
Blue-10-Spades chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Annndd Alexis meets the Autobots!
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
YESSSS
Ana chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
I love this storyyyyyy! Omg I can't wait for a update xP
Aww they finally took Evan x(
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
T_T Last chapter made me so sad. But I love this whole fic. Really, it's so different from anything i've read before. And there's so much food for thought! Please keep going with it!
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I read this whole thing a day back, please update! It's pretty good :D
see-why-in-shadows-i-hide chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Wow, this is really a great story. I've seen you forgot about it though.
Helga G. Pataki chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Please update, pretty please with sugar on top. It is a very interesting and unique story. That I wouldn't mind seeing updated. So please, please update
angelofthelord15 chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I love love your story! Please update! A helpful hint, be a litttle more indept with Alexis and starscreams relationship. Please please update! If possible let alexis and starscream have another child! A cute little girl:)
firekitsune2z chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
I really LOVE this story! I hope to see more someday! Your stories are awesome! :3
Boby1232211 chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
AMAZING STORY. Please update soon :D
The Cat Crusader chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
You're still alive! Hazzah!

I must say, when I started reading this I was sceptical. Alexis didn't seem like... well, the Alexis I knew. But when you got her to the Autobots and she spent time with them, she turned back to normal for me. I can't really explaine it.

At any rate, I'm just glad the Hot Shot's Girl I know and love still loves Transformers too. *huggles* I missed ya.
fayoumi15 chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
i really do like this story, please continue and update soon!
Invalid Surver chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
aw! that... was so... sweet!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
Invalid Surver chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
aww...

starscream really does care about her... that is so sweet! lol :)
SweetestChick chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
I must say that your writing skills have improved during this story. You go, girl! _ I'll be lookin' forward to an update. Feel sorry for the 2 of them.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »