Reviews for Salvation
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Awe..sasuke's so sweet... :)
burntbanana chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Can I just tell you how much I love this? I've always enjoyed reading a Sakura who is not pining after Sasuke. And the things he does for her are so sweet!

Keep up the great writing! I'm looking forward to the next installment :)
smos chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
What is the Repentance Arc? And...wow! Somehow imagining Sasuke wooing just makes him even hotter! lol
sonia chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Thanks for putting a sequel to Repentance...It's so touching! I am so glad Sasuke is a person who don't give up easily too! Can't blame her... Pls. continue nexr one soon.

PS: Please update COLOR THEORY and FEALTY,too!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
GAH.

freaking lovely! just as I wanted it and yifgbrgkn. yeah. fantastic. really.
BlueArcticWolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
there's just something about the kind of love Sasuke exhibits in this fic that makes you wanna laugh and cry all in one. That kind of love that says 'I know I don't deserve you, but I'm gonna try anyway.' Much love for this, and I hope to see more when you can. If Fealty is in any updating plans, you've made my month! Love your stories, hope to see more when you have time!

-Wolf
j chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aww, so cute :P. sasuke doesnt strike me as a gift giving person though... but its cute nonetheless.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was lovely! It's all I have to say! xD Great job, again. :)
rikary chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
welcome back...

tnx for this story

i'll w8 for color theory

]
Shubhs chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOVE the one shot!Keep it up!XP XD XD XD
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Can't wait for the rest.
Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I enjoyed the story Thou I had a few problems imagine Sasuke giving little presents all the time. But okay... It can make sense.

Oh, and it was difficult for me to read it in present tense. My mind switched the words automatically to the past tense. :P
AGENT KELL chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
kyaa, kate!

this was perfect.

:D sasuke...
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
loved it...beautiful!
OnBorrowedWings chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I absolutely love this way of portraying the characters and emotions! No dialogue was used throughout the entire chapter, but everything was still so beautifully conveyed! Wonderful job!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »