Reviews for New Dog in Town
Mermaid Kitty Kat chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Hurrah! I love this story and that they got a happy ending together.
yeah9fun chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
im not bored! im VERY excited about this story so far! i read a chapter and was all like yay! this sounds awesome! :):):) i cant wait to read the rest! i had like some coffee earlier so im like super hyper! so. yeah. hi. i keep pressing the wrong key and was all like gah! no! so i had to use the backspace key A LOT! thats like the key i love AND hate, b/c 1ce i accidently backspaced my whole report due the next day for school. but i sorta need that key also, b/c i keep pressing the wrong buttons b/c im ttly hyped up on caffiene! (is that how you spell it?) so. anyway. im gonna stop bugging you now. bye! have a nice life!
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
aw...I wanted to see Inuyasha and Kagome do there report...oh well...I liked the story though.

SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I'm lovin the story

Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
:) NIce secret. FOr a second I was thinking he would be in demon form.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
O.o Weird.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hm . . . nice start.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
great story!
Lady Katreina chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
CallaRose4ever chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Good one. very unique, I enjoyed it.
Neko-chan22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
uh u do know kagome is kikyo's reincarnation right? right? if so y the heck is kikyo in this fic
heymary chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
oh! yayyayyayyayyay! this fic made me so happy! sorry i didn't reveiw for all the chapters but i wanted to continue reading without delay.. this one's going in my favorites!
KagomeHolicsReborn chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
awsome loved it!
Cherrysinger chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
O! I remember reading this in a different site before! This story is what got me interested in fanfic in the first place! THANKYOU FOR THAT AND THE GREAT STORY!