Reviews for The Deathberry and His Princess
hadleymorris687 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
You were right to use the post you found for inspiration. I love it so much, I think Tite Kubo should use it to make a confession scene in his work, if he ever makes it happen. You should consider showing it to him.
Komodome chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
0o0
KrayKrayKat chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Oh f*ck. Holy sh*ting hell. Damn that was beautiful. Just wondering how Ichigo would feel. Not completely at terms with his feelings but no time to explore his options anymore. Just sad. But so beautiful.
Well the whole collection has been amazing! Loved them! Write more as soon a you can, 'kay?;)
Kat
Seriah.no.saint chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Hmmn.. I feel like i want to touch his hair too...

I liked this one too, innocent enough and i can totally see this happenning.
Seriah.no.saint chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Awww... pure IchiHime fluff! i loved it, i was waiting for a fall ever since the first paragraph D
Child of the Ashes chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
Oh, that was so sad... I kept thinking she'll be healed somehow... But she wasn't. I still loved it though! Fantastic job, just like always. Can't wait to see updates :)
Deathberrylock chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Just a little comment... Deathberry actually refers to Ichigo and Rukia (Death Strawberry) hence my name... LOL. Not making fun or anything, I like IchiHime, but I find it a bit contradicting to title a IH fic like that.
serpenscape chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Once again, I had read these before, but not reviewed them, and I have no idea why. So once again, great job and I look forward to your next update!
lovehim1024 chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
um...oh! how about this prompt: Labor...(I'm evil, i know)
lovehim1024 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
um...the heck this chapter about? what's going on?
XtremeGal87 chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
Gah! So sad! Poor Ichigo! :(

Ahem, but, beyond that, it was still very good! I mean, maybe I'm just overly emotional, but if it had been much longer, I would totally have cried. I could feel it building. LOL
himelove22 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
this is sooooo cute i just love it and thats how i pictured ichi & hime's child too
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
SAD!
Alastor Vega chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
1) I cant get the imagine of a speedo wearing Ichigo out of my head. Thanks.

2) This male has watch too many "You know" stories not to imagine this situation going a little hot and heavy

3) Maybe Inour thought the gnome was hiding in his uniform and she want to look inside. :)

Great job and have a nice day.
uzamaki898 chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
this is so sad but really beautiful keep it up