Reviews for Oh My God! You Killed Fuery!
KonekoNoRenkinjutsushi chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I would like you to know;

1.) I love this very much.

2.) Almost everyone I know, including people who're like, "I dunno I've heard of her..." know who Hatsune Miku is.
Bbbleblish chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You had me giggling at:

"And then Dib popped up from a hole in the ground and did a tapdance for no apparent reason."

Great crackfic :)I thought my brain was going to explode but other than that I thought it was really cute
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
-cackles- MIDGET POWERS!
SacrificedAlice chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Miku Hatsune is cool (Y)

The fic made me laugh
SubspaceStar chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
HAHAHAHA THIS FIC WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY! XD
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ed's a bastard! He killed... *looks at title for spelling* Fuery.

This was funny, if random and confusing...

OMG! I LOVE VOCALOID!

Ever heard of "Daughter of Evil" by them? Miku gets killed in that. "Alice Human Sacrifice" she gets controlled and eventually dies (Accoriding to some). In "The disappearance of Hatsune Miku" I think she dies too. She sings "Festival of Asylum" where she is controlled by a mask. She sounds creepy but awesome in that too.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Miku, and the rest of the Vocaloid gang, but they're really, REALLY good at singing creepy things.
vanimiel65 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
LOLOLOLOL Funny Story! :D

I've heard of Miku! I like her, but what would she sing depressing and suicidal songs, especially when she's supposed to be happy and bubbly and stuff. 0_0 I'm scared, now. xD
TheMollyWobbles chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Holy shit, your story is so random it hurts my eyes! I love it!

You should read my crack!fic Catnip, (After chapter 22, thats when it starts to get funny. its when i actually relized how to write a story. Hahaha.)

Write more cracks soon!
Mird chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I've seen randomer.

Ed's magical midget powers allow him to transmute unnecessary exclamation points. Two for the price of one because equivalent exchange likes having lame-o supermarket deals too, ya know. *smacks bubble gum annoyingly*

'“Al has fangirls?” asked Ed. Al smacked him on the head. “OW~! What was that for?”

“I have fangirls!”'

Yes, Al, you do. I'm one of them. Actually, I am above the rank of 'Al fangirl'. I am 'Al's girlfriend' and I have pictures to prove it. :3

'Meanwhile, at the RoyCave'

Dear god, Roy...you do realize I'll be telling your fangirls about this.

'“WTF?”'

Attack of the freakin magical unicorn gum. *shakes head* WHY did you have to go out of stock? Now I owe Susie a hundred dollars...*sob*

'After a long pause, Hawkeye asked “Do you want some Cheesey Poofs?”'

I had cheesey poofs once. It resulted in a retarded inside joke.

"Wannanudder?" *smiles*

OMG

I wrote an FMA songfic for Dark Woods Circus. I love it. It's addicting and beautifully creepy. :3
moonray9 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Great story, that was funny XD! Miku is awesome :3
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Watch out for teh ladybugs! They're evil...so evil *stares*

Yep, indeed cracky and *rofl* in so many ways, tis going to be on mah fav. site nao XD

Good luck for school- take a mirror with you so you can hinder them when they try to steal your soul! (Hey that's a good random idea I can use for mah story :O Pwease dun steal it's a cool idea Thankies so very much!)