Reviews for Angel Baby
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
This was real good. I'm gonna check out the continuation. I hope it's good too.
Shinku no tamashi chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
Aw! So is this going to skip a few years so we can see Tenshi in high school with the old gangs kids, and her seeing hollows but not telling anyone?
Ayla-tan chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Iloved this story! It was so sweet

I like Tenshi-she is as cute as her father I'd like to draw a picture of baby Tenshi one day (warning: This day would (sadly) probably be FAR away -.-")- if you'd agree

Poor Toushirou- this must be truly cruel on him *sobing loudly*

and poor Shiori-chan (I'd like to draw her too, same warning as with Tenshi -.-"). She didn't deserve to die.

That DAMNED Arrancar! *flaring with anger* It's so unfair!
Shasta chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
This story is so cute and I'm certainly going to read the next story.
Evilhumour Author chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
nice way to ennd it
Seeing Stars chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Okay I admit that I was kinda mad that you killed Hitsugaya's girlfriend but since Yuzu's agreed to raise Tenshi maybe you could put the two of them together. That would be so sweet. UPDATE!
Seeing Stars chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
YOU KILLED HER! How could you? I'm sad now.
Seeing Stars chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Kurosaki's being the voice of reason, I think I'm kinda disturbed by that.
Seeing Stars chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This chapter is wonderful, I just love 2nd gen. fics, they make me smile. you deserve a cookie (tosses cookie) go you!
Stelra Etnae chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Sad... Shiori died... Good thing Yuzu is there to help.

But the last part is cute! _ Snowflake!
hotaruthehollow chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
aw that's cute/ some what sad! tenshi is an angle... i have a little sister about her age and she is the devil... on the other hand her brothes is a saint... any waay nice job!
mysticwolf1896 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
"gasp" well so much for their happy family. i feel so bad for poor little tenshi, now she doesn't have a mother.
Tartan Tiger chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Nice, interesting little story you've got going here. I love your writing style and how smooth the first few chapters were. Im gona watch because you've perked my curiosity nothing will 83 I do feel that you could have made the first two chapters last say, 3 or 4 though. The forgiveness was a bit... quick, and not earn. But anyways, case ceva ceva. I look forward to more chappies!
Evilhumour Author chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
unreal
mysticwolf1896 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
sweet. i really hope that things end up okay for this little family cause toshiro deserves some happiness.