Reviews for The trip back home
Sirena87 chapter 14 . 11/1/2006
this is the BEST story ever! i missed dinner coz i was reading this! GREAT JOB!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
Nice one!
Tenken no Miko chapter 14 . 12/13/2003
Man, this story was GOOD! It was hella intense and held me just about two inches from my computer screen! -
arham chapter 14 . 6/4/2003
I like your love a vampire is good and so is this one. You have a way of puuting things simply but retaining the fuzzy thing in it. keep it up. I wish we could be e-mail buds like your writing.
Sampras chapter 14 . 6/11/2002
Hey Gen, It's me! Hello... DAMN GOOD STORY! They just keep getting better and better! Glad to see that you're still keeping the flame burning and the imagination is alive! The last two chapters are super romantic... hope to hear more from you, one of the greatest authors I have ever known! Till next story, remember me! ps Sampras rules!

Love,

You know who
darkness88 chapter 14 . 5/6/2002
*giggles* WAI! ToFuu rocks! I remember reading this fic before, but being too lasy to review, sorry man! ;; This was really good! Especially the ending! Loved every single second of it! _ I hope you write other fics as good as this! Ja ne!
ice water chapter 14 . 4/22/2002
it was really good especially the airport scene.
Shin201 chapter 14 . 4/22/2002
OH MI GOSH! O_O! *looks at story again* WOW! I really really loved the ending! Sugoi wa! This is gonna be on my faves! Gambatte with your other fics!
Nurik0o chapter 14 . 4/20/2002
AAwww.. That's... Sooo... Sweeettttttt...! _ NICE! I JUST LOVEEEEE ur fic! It's GREAT! Hehe Hope to read more fics from you! Well done! Gambatte ne!
a chapter 14 . 4/20/2002
WAIIIIIII!1 so sweeet! Great story!i 've been faithfully following your story's progress, overall! you've done a fantastic job
glitter-girlA chapter 14 . 4/20/2002
*KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!*

I LUV IT!

T&F FOREVER!

Pls write an epilogue!

PLS PLS PLS PLS!
JaKil13 chapter 13 . 4/10/2002
WOW!THAT WAS GREAT!but was that reall the ending of the story?nakakabitin kasi!I hope that it isn't!i hope you post up a next chapter!(",)
kurapikac chapter 13 . 4/4/2002
i knew it! i knew it! those two are really meant for each other! i can't wait to know the ending of this story... i mean the next chappy...

so please... don't you dare stop writting! okay? cause i reaaly love your story ( it doesn't mean that it happend to me)!

anyway, just continue! i'm tired of reading the same chappy, but it doesn't mean i hate it or something, i just want you to continue! please bare with me!

thanks! i knew you would appreciate! (_)
madoka chapter 12 . 4/4/2002
fuko is in trouble! and tokiya is going to save her!go tokiya! ow i really this fanfic!
nadare chapter 11 . 4/4/2002
fujin! awwwwww... i love those two! i just love them! please write more!