Reviews for The Priorities of Princesses
alias-sd6 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Another great fic. Any chance you'll ever write more Han/Leia fic? You write so beautifully!
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is adorable! I love, love, love it! Great job. :)
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
wow! amazing!
Amara Z chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was great. Like how he has a whole catalog of smirks. And - "If she hadn't been his already, she'd be signing over the deed now." Very cute and heart is sufficiently melted.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is just too cute! I love it!
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was an awesome read. Great job.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Awww!

Kamai6
C. Nichole chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this snippet of life for them.

It's interesting to dissect what you love about a person. I find, for me, that it's never one huge thing it's a collection of little pieces that form up the whole of that person.

The little bits make them so much more interesting because they're almost unpredictable- you know they're there, but at the most welcome moments one or more of their favored little traits will maifest itself and totally surprise you.

I blame Han Solo singularly for my obsession with sci/fi and scoundrels in general HAH.

Totally bang on- you get it done and better yet you get it right in such a compact space (and I am totally envious of your ability to do so).
Lilith Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Yay Mush! Mush mush mush mush (continues for half an hour)
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
aw. what to say? very funny. liked the way leia had named han's different expressions. very sweet. of course :-) . just good, altogether!
suezahn chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Again, a great little drabble that captures so much-not just Leia's personality, but the fact she's cataloged his various smiles. I love your style of writing-clean, economic, every word carefully chosen. You absolutely need to stick with Han/Leia if you're looking for a fandom...
LASOS chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hooray, mush! And hooray, eloquent-yet-concise writing! And proper grammar!

I am such a nerd.

But I really love this. I'll be grinning all day.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
NICE! Solo does have many different kinds of smirks!
Ninety-Nine chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hey, this was great! I loved the "Smirk No. #* thing you had going on, and they were so true! I hope you write more Han and Leia stories.
lesaubergines chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love this! Well written; short & sweet. Please write more stories!