Reviews for Dream Encounters
Ishtar205 chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Thanks for this story
Doni chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
Nicely done. Hot and sweet.
Rokkis chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Cute story, but the fact that you have absolutely no explanation for why Kirk was dream-walking into Spock's quarters every so often is a rather LARGE plot-hole... I mean is nobody worried that Jim for some reason can't seem to remember having sex or even with whom?

Cheers
cherehatter chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i love how your aummery says now with fewer spelling mistakes and with is spelled wrong it made me laugh and is the only reason i opened the story to check it out lol
Cristalake chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Yanno... It really doesn't bode well when the summary of a fic says "Now with fewer spelling mistakes" and there's a spelling mistake in the sentence... -_- I almost didn't read your fic because of that. I had to stumble over it thrice before I decided to give it the benefit of doubt.
SuperSticky chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
This was a wonderful story. The eroticism was smoking! I don't see the 2009 Spock as such a tender sort but TOS Spock was definitely a sensitive soul. I look forward to reading other stories by you.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
Hey wow that was so hot I think my brain wanted toelt in parts lol thanks for sharing xx
roswellwbfan chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
Just loved it!
Kokoro5050 chapter 13 . 1/27/2010
I loved it. You did a great job. I have one question though.

You didn't fully explain why Jim couldn't remember his 'encounters' with Spock. Was it him just blocking the memory's out, or was he just not fully aware of his actions for one reason or another?
Ridonculous chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
Omg, I love you lol. Your story was AWESOME! 3

Instant fav
Authorqueen chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Naw shucks - very cute ending, with a blitz of angst, love, confusion and hot, sweaty sex. D Me likey.

Queenie xx
Fernsfairie chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
That last line was really brilliant. I thought you did well with the entire story, and am looking forward to the Scotty Chekov spin off. :D

Fern Rose
kuhekabir chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
i totally loved this story! thanks for sharing! :)
ShamelessSpocker chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
Oh, wow, dude, this was awesome! But...I'm still confused. Forgive me, I'm pretty dense. Why exactly did Jim come to Spock in the first place?

And I have to say this. You mentioned that during the writing of this you had gone through a loss in the family. I am so sorry; to quote Spock, "I grieve with thee." I hope that your loved one is remembered with love and happiness, and that you remain in peace and safety.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i'm actually on chapter 03 to be exact but i'll continue to read it later. good job on it so far! do more stories of spock/kirk!