Reviews for Baby News
WhoSaysImEvil chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Aww... This was so sweet, and... SQUEE! Ahem. Was the nurse, Martha, a reference to DW? It might not be, just wanted to know, I'm currently on that arc.
squirrelweevil chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
awe, JAMs love made that frigid doctor melt :)
hiddden magic chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh, goodness. See this is my kind of story :]

(I decided to check out one of your more JAM stories)

By The Way, I love love love this point of view. I think more people need to shy away from the basic third person outsider, or even first person from a basic character. A fresh look is so nice, compared to what's usually written.

I would be honored to write a spin off :] I've never been asked before, so this is quite shocking, but very pleasent. I'm just going to type and see what I come up with. If you don't mind, I'll probably send you a draft before I publish it. I'd love to hear your thoughts :]

Thanks for the Oppurtunity...glad you like my long reviews (not everyone does)

kk
Ainsaboo chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aw :.) sweet. ANd no, that is not a mole! It's a happy tear.
ElizabethMary chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This story was so cute. It just proves that no matter how bad your day has been, just one little thing like this can make it okay. I love the end were the doctor is considering buying carnations for his wjfe to make up with her.
iheartjimhalpert chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is the cutest moment ever! I love the way you wrote it, and included the doctor's personality. I have watched that scene hundreds of times, and I think I'm going to watch it again now :D
AnnaRox01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is such a good story. I loved how you wrote it in the doctors POV. It's an angle I wouldn't think to use, but was very enjoyable to read from. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Keep up the good work!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
that was so adorable, it was perfect. always wanted to see someone's take of what happened in the examining room - nicely done. also, i liked how you didn't know who the doctor was until he went into the room. keep going, i'll definately review!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is a refreshing take on the JAM baby news; its great to see other perspectives aside from Jim and Pam on the site. I liked that it was from the point of the doctor who told them.
don't eat paint chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is a cute idea, and I liked it a lot (especially the carnations at the end).

officejam chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aww! words can't describe how much I loved this. I loved how you had it from the doctor's point of view, and what exactly happened, and...

JAM's having a baby! YAY! That news never gets old.

You're a great writer. Keep writing ]