Reviews for A Lightning's Tale
Maddie chapter 6 . 8/26
Interesting and well written story! Thank you! I hope you'll continue this! :)
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 6/23
Great story.

Loved Harry here!
scarlettmeadows chapter 6 . 6/7
I absolutely ADORE this fic! I know you have no current plans for a sequel, but if you ever write one- I'd love to read it! :D
zeppy1591 chapter 6 . 5/12
This is a rather unique and awesome fic, I'm disappointed to hear that you won't be writing a sequel but all good things must end I suppose. Thank you for writing
misherukuro chapter 5 . 1/25
Just as good a read the second time round. ~,~
Barefootedfreedom chapter 6 . 1/21
I really enjoyed your twist on the usual Harry Potter stories. When I watched the movies (I haven't read the books yet, so they might be different) I was very Not Impressed with the way Harry's abuse has no lasting effects and he is somehow able to overcome nearly eleven years-his entire life basically-of it to instantly make friends and have a confidence that even most non-abused kids his age wouldn't have. So reading your story was very refreshing. Also, Slytherin Harry is really common, but I honestly enjoy it. It was just a fluke that he ended up in Gryffindor anyway. If he hadn't met Draco beforehand then he wouldn't have protested when the hat wanted him in Slytherin. All in all, I think that this story is absolutely brilliant, and I would be more than overjoyed if you wrote a sequel...
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
This it's a VERY interesting version of this story. I wish it wasn't so said in regarded to Harry being such a longer but then it would change your story.
I do like it. Keep up your good work.
Irene34 chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Caro Autor,
Pelas diversas expressões em português, assumo que fala esta língua...Gostei muito desta história, é diferente e divertida. Gostaria muito de ler o que se poderia passar nos restantes anos em Hogwarts.
Obrigada por momentos bem passados.
Irene
EverydayClumsy chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
As much as I liked this story I still really, really dislike the Professors especially Snape and Dumbledore.
The kid's just woken up, is clearly in pain and confused but hey why don't we question him now, what a brilliant idea. And Snape, he clearly knows about Harrys home life but hey let's shoot spells at him without explaining or anything, wonderful idea A five stars! It's not like the kid is traumatized enough, it's not like he was only days ago tried to kill by a psychopath. Brilliant move there, that sure will make him trust more the adults around him.
And suuuuuuuure he cares mhm, and the first half of his year didn't happen... And if he was watching him oh so throughly then why the fuck didn't he do anything against the bullying? I mean, Jesus Christ, the kid had brushes cuts and what not almost every day. He's a fucking hypocrite. Ugh...
Not one of them apologized to the kid, not McGonagall, not Snape and not Dumbledore.
CathyM chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
A brilliant and very original take on Harry in Slytherin, I really enjoyed it - thank you.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
I'm going to start by saying that I would gladly jump all over any opportunity to read ANYTHING else written in this universe. This was fantastic; the reintroduction of Harry's snake friend, him talking to the castle, his paranoia and very deliberate actions toward Quirrel... All amazingly done. I also love that you didn't focus on any relationships between Harry and other people; everyone else served as props and plot devices rather than key building blocks of Harry himself, and it made for a fresh and unique perspective. Thoroughly enjoyed the read and will likely reread many times in the future. :)
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 1/2/2015