Reviews for Deadliest Warrior: Drow Elf vs Fire Bender
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That fight was not totally accurate. Problems:
- drow never, ever fight fair. They have special innate abilitys. How well can a fire bender fight blind?
- the fire benders are fairly good at martial arts. The drow are masters.
- the drow may live up to a millennium.
- kimmureil is a psionisist. He can make special shields which blow up the user if they do not expend the absorbed energy.
- the drow are genius. They would bait their foes to stupid moves.
- the drow are lighter, faster, meaner, and tricky.
Cyricist001 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Drow use poison.
Drow have abilities . if bending is magic it can be resisted.
Drow use2 weapons.
Jarl and Kim are walking hax with how much abilities and magical items they have,
Drow are not the most feared, even they fear Ilithids, Undead, Beholders, Shadovar, Phearimmm etc...
The nooks and games gave them fame but strength wise they are low tier.
LeSkittles chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like the idea of the Deadliest Warriors cross literature, anime, games etc, but I feel you misrepresented the drow in this fight. You used Kimmuriel, and while I have no problem with him, he is not the best drow to bring to a competition of physical prowess. Kimmuriel uses mental magic, and rarely, if ever, engages in a melee fight. Also, the main drows in the story aside from the Baenre from the first book are seen using two swords or scimitars. Jarlaxle uses 2 long swords, Drizzt uses 2 scimitars, the weapons master he got his anklets from used 2 long swords, and the drow whose name escapes me, the one who wielded Khazid'hea, used another blade as well. Other than these, I really liked the battle and the idea
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hmm...I wonder how a Drow warrior would do against say a member of the SAS, Russia's Spetsnaz or Special Operation Team Delta.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
ok how about Nuada vs someone? like these genres
Islandman chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
In the tv show fire benders were clearly shown wearing plate armour. you also realy underestimated fires ability for example you said the fire knocked the drow over this would no happen the fire would stick to him and every time the drow breathed would go into his lungs causing an almost instant kill.
Navi Shadoweyes chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was a really good story! I enjoyed it, the only problem is that you spelled Menzoberranzan wrong. That's it! Thanks for sharing!
King of Fools chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
My biggest complaint is that you didn't use armor for the mid range fight. I say this because I somewhat doubt that the thrown knives would puncture through the firebender armor. Just a thought though.
2525252 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
loved the story and compltely agree with the outcome ,however, a point you forgot or just didnt know about drow eyes are sensitive to sunlight thus making them less combat effective during the day and they will go to great lenghths to avoid fighting during the day
Sdarian chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
The only issue I had with this was with the hand crossbow. It isn't intended to do any real damage. It's use is in the fact that the Drow have a variety of poisons and potions that they use the crossbows to deliver.
kitsune of darkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
one problem you dont take into account the fact that ALL drow use very VERY nasty poisons in combo with their crosbow even a scratch has been known kill their the mildest poison they use puts you to sleep within 5 seconds still good story and good use of jaraxle of the many tricks.
bahamut9999 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
In regards to the hand crossbow, Drow often poison the bolts. Also, you did not include the natural magical abilities of the Drow; cloud of darkness and darkfire.
Mr. Alaska chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Pretty good man... Though I personally believe a Fire Bender would've won in a fight. Don't get me wrong, the Drow Elf sounds like a badass. But I was a Avatar fan for a while, and am not too much into Forgotten Realm... But hey, thats just me. You think you can check out my other Deadliest Warrior stories?

Knight vs. Samurai

William Wallace vs. King Leonidas

Shaolin Monk vs. Gladiantor

And I was thinking about pitting the whacky and incane pirate, Jack Sparrow, up against someone, but for the life of me I can't figure one out! Got any suggestions? Hit me back when you get this review! PEACE!

Sincerely, Mr. Alaska
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I agree with the outcome. How about for the next one Spartan-II (Halo) versus Terminator (Terminator movies)?
Warper chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ah.. I was actually rooting for Zuko, but hey, I don't even know what the hell a Drow Elf is so go figure.

Anyways, Iwas actually wondering what are you looking for in the way of suggestions for other warrior pairings, or do you already have ideas?