Reviews for Shotgun
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Shady Black chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
hahaha...well that was pretty funny i must say. Man, i'm starting to love this couple a lot. XD
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 1/5/2011

All I can say.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 12/4/2010

Cute! :)

And I think Setsuna's reasonably in character.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hilarious! I think the funniest part was Hotaru acting like the whole thing was normal. I can see her thinking: "What's their problem?" LOL!

And watching poor Sets get flustered is awesome! Hard not to feel jealous of either of them cuddled up together! (squeals) So cute!

I guess Haruka's decided to hasten up things. Which does make me ask a question; when Setsuna said revert... does that mean physically or mentally? LOL! (I bet that could spawn some great story ideas!) Could you imagine Sets as a cool, quiet teenager, like Sakaki from Azumanga? She'd do it so she could get closer to Mina! Mwha ha ha! (crickets) Um, sorry about that! LOL!

Fears Unspoken chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'm just in love with all your setsuna/minako stories. it's so hard to pick my favorite but this one is pretty close to the top. It's hilarious!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Heh! I could so imagine this!
Michiru's-violin chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
KILL HARUKA! DO IT! haha. I love seeing my favorite characters killed!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Well, well, soldier...

That sums it all up.

Sets was pretty much in-character, so don't worry 'bout a thing.

And the Mina/Sets FLUFF was A-D-O-Rable!

Some quotes of the day...

"(Well, except for that one time with the princess of Neptune. It hadn’t been love, not by a long shot; more like close friendship, but damn, it had been good.)" and "No… no, murder was probably the best course of action. Using the Time Staff would leave too much blood… but damn, would it feel satisfying"

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
geniogene chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love every your SetsMina work. hope to see them again in the near future.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I like it, though I always saw Setsuna with Queen Serenity, we never saw a King anywhere around but she had Usagi .

Rei/Usagi my fave anime couple.
Girl Who Writes chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
My original view hasn't shown up for some reason x_x But I love this - it's sweet and fun and smart, and I love your characterizations of Minako and Setsuna so, so much. I also loved how blase Hotaru was about Haruka's driving _

Definitely looking forward to your next piece :D
jai-kun chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
FOrgive me for this not being in depth, because only one thought will allow me to express itself after reading this:

DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Cute. You should write a fic with Rei and Usagi and Rei realizing she likes Usagi. Kinda a prequel to this.