Reviews for Before the Repose
Kambriel chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Very, very well done. I really enjoyed this, it gives me more patience with Charming.
casema chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww...I'm not even at this point in the comics. I just read the Bigby Snow wedding last night. how sad that Prince died but how aweosme he did it heroically. Now I have to go read more Fables.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was beautiful, I gotta say it seemed to fit the story line pretty well.
I love fables and all it's characters, it just gets to ya ya know? seeing all the fairy tale characters you heard or read about living in the real world. the bravery and sacrifices they made for each other and the lives of their fellow fables, just moving. it's one of the best comics I've ever read. _
rest in peace heroes of all fables.
hiddenangel7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awesome. only word to describe this. never doubted that you were committed to the "bigby/snow ship." glad this story was told, thank you
bellylovesu16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
this is great wer doing a rock opera of fables at my school (its an art school) and i read the comic and i loved it!

-Belly

p.s. i like your house picture
Atlas Arrow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Sad but amazing at the same time. Great job.
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Forgive me for eyeing this story with suspicion. It is in the Fables section, and yet . . . it is actually a Fables fic. Written by someone other than me. This is something of a novelty. And on closer inspection, it's actually good. And you've done well in presenting this story while sticking by Snow/Bigby; I'm the biggest 'shipper for them that you'll find, and I loved it.