Reviews for Ask A Diclonius 2
The Layman chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Aww! Boo hoo... (By the way though, Kouta slaps Nana after she tackles Nyuu when Mayu bring her to the Inn.)
Vintageroses158 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
hey lucy

you should go hang out with and saya and diva from blood plus for the day you all have a lot in common

for one unhumness whitch to me is cool to others freak and they try to kill you

diva a disere to kill all humans

all three of you are queens

saya tries to fight instinct

and all of you are awesome
Vintageroses158 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
hey i wish to ask what are Lucy and kohtas plans for the future..

and to lucy ill always have your back *takes out large machine gun* who do want me to shoot *cough yuka cough *
Lester Wilson chapter 5 . 1/22/2010

I wanted to ask them a question! TwT
Senorita Lucha 777 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
YAY!

Will the questions that we (the reviewers) had ask, but never got answered in the first one, will be answered in this one?
D.K.N chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I know of one being who could probably give Lucy a run for her money: Alma, from F.E.A.R. She's about five times as insane and ten times as powerful. Look up some of her more brutal kills on Youtube. Go ahead, I'll wait. (pauses) I'm thinking that if Lucy were to be present for one of Alma's massacres, even she would be shocked at the incredible ease and brutality with which this demonic, vengeful former-human can kill people. Who would win in a fight between them? Or would they even fight? Would they team up to rid the world of those who have wronged them? Also, what about the same questions, but with Gaara from Naruto?
Drew L chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Dear all, I was found both nude and unconscious on the front doorstep of the Kaede Inn. Care to explain what happened and who was responsible because I don't remember...that's probably related to the dump on the back of my head. And should I get myself checked?

Dear Lucy, how would you go about taking over the world, establishing yourself as Dictator-for-Life, and enslaving all of humanity?

Dear Kouta, how do you feel about being the guy in a harem set-up?

Dear Yuka, I'm in the minority, but I like you on the anime and manga.

Dear Nana, how on earth does one get around to forgiving someone for lopping off their arms and legs? I don't think I could.

Dear Mayu, uh...how you doing?

Dear Mariko, how would you deal with a colony of fraggles infesting the underside of your home?

Dear Bandou, you were the one who did God-knows-what to me and left me out front, weren't you?
Hidro The Exiled Memory chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
ok Name's Hidro the Lost one and here are some question i got for the lovely staff(or part of it) ...

Lucy-sama would you please kill the guys that had made the manga of Elfen lied one Reason: they kill you and i wanted them to feel hell for that...

Kouta-san given the chance would you marry Lucy-sama

Yuka-san...good luck with your life! (you will need it living under the same roof with Lucy-sama)(diabolic Laugh)

Nana-chan what's your favorite movie?

and as for Mariko-chan if they give you a chance to kill someone from the staff of this story which name starts with an Y and ends with uka Would you kill say person

Wishing: you are cool for having uncer control this guys hahaha please don't get kill...

Hidro's out;D

Peace...
ll7 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
To all: Ninjas or Pirates?

Lucy: What would be your preferred physical weapon? (I.E., katana, shurikens, mace, energy sword, knife, etc. No limits on the weapon's orgigin, so long as it's not your vectors or something like a gun that fires projectiles.)

Yuka: Don't you think it's a little, I don't know... immature? To be so obsessed with the "love" you perceived when you and Kouta were kids?

Bandou: For someone who appears to be Spec. Ops, you seem to be rather... less than subtle? I would have thought you'd think to use silencers on your guns, rather than alerting half the neighborhood every time you decide to shoot your Desert Eagle. (If you ask me, the element of surprise is rather useful. Though I tend to lean towards stabbing people like a ninja and dissapearing, rather than shooting them.)

All: What FPS(First Person Shooter)style game would you consider your "favorite"?

All: If you could be in any video game as a character, which game would it be? (No saying something lame like "Hello Kitty Island Adventure", by the way.)

To all the Diclonius: I know vectors are psychically controlled... if you could "gain" psychic powers, for example "Pyrokinesis" or telekinesis, which would you choose? (There's more besides Pyrokinesis and telekinesis, but I am too lazy to bother typing that out...[Obviously, Pyrokinesis controls fire.])

Anyway, that should be all.
Tojimo chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Lucy: would you kiss a girl?

Kouta: would you like to watch Lucy kiss a girl?

Bandou: you are sure you don't just sit at the beach all day? that's what it shows you doing 90% of the anime.

Wishing: what is your favorite anime? If it is elfen lied then second favorite.

Yuka: would you like a bit of cheese with your WINE? lol

Mayu: have you ever wanted to slide down a fire pole?

Nana: are you still afraid of money?
Moiderah chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
AHM GONNA FUHKIN' RAEG!1!1! IIM AGNRY! :(

Hello again, cast! IT IS I, THE END OF HOOMANITEE! And I just got some random questions here.

Lucy: Have you seen Evangelion? If so, can you identify with any of the characters?

Kouta: Be honest, have you had sex yet?

Yuka: If Kouta chooses Lucy, Try not to be a bitch and moan about it. In fact, be cool, calm the fuck down. I also mean this to you lucy, if Kouta chooses Yuka.

Nana: I have been researching some bionic appendages. In the box in front of you are some limbs that will allow you to move without the use of your vectors and are easily attached to your limb stumps.

Mayu: what do you plan on doing with your life as you enter college and prepare for your career?

Bandou: Have you played Team Fortress 2 yet? If not, Watch the following videos:

Meet the Heavy

Meet the Demoman

Meet the Soldier

Meet the Scout

Meet the Spy

Meet the Sniper

Meet the Engineer

And Meet the Sandvich...

Which of these classes do you think you identify with best?

Mariko: You are typing on a thread awhen you discover a troll. What do you do in response?
Sister Blood chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Ok first I would like to apologize in advance for my future language.

Ok Tojimo, If you want to ask me a personal question fucking pm me, don't leave a question in a review, and interrupted a good story. The only reason I'm doing this now is cause you have your fucking pms turned off! In any case read my fucking profile to learn about me, dip shit.

Ok... Sorry Wishing for my out burst but people like that piss me off.

Ok now business is out of the way.

Kohta: Yeah Kohta gets the first question... lol Obviously you like Lucy more than Yuka, when is your first date?

Yuka: I'm sorry not a lot of people like you, and I do hope you find your true love one day, but sorry to tell you it is not going to be with Kohta.

Mayu: Why don't you take Nana to Comicon?

Nyuu: I love how cute and innocent you are. Now lets play a game called Eat it or Wear it. When you see someone who hasn't finished their food, dump it on their heads and say eat it or wear it.

Now saving the best for last Lucy: Ok first off I wasn't hitting on you, I meant that in a friendly way. What kind of books do you read? Romance, horror, scifi, or fantasy? My bet is on horror, but I know you have a romantic bone in your body, you are a woman.

Bye everyone until next time, love you all.
The Hotpocket chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
alright then. yuka I really don't care if you don't like me cause your pathetic. anyway yeah onto the questions.

Do you guys watch scrubs? if so whom do you x!)

Kohta hmm I was gonna throw a cheap "dig deep and grow a pair" comment towards you but now I really don't care.

Now then for the help of asking questions I am enlisting Rorschach from Watchmen.

Rorschach: piss off.

Godpocket: c'mon please?

Rorschach: fine if it keeps you from bitching.

Godpocket: awesome alright ask away.

Rorschach: Lucy where did your resentment towards mankind begin? Why have you killed so many innocent people? you murdering them in cold blood makes you no better than those boys that murdered your dog. Kohta you have forgiven this girl who murdered your sister and your father. What made you do that? do you love her? did you just want a cheap pity fuck? or maybe it's human nature. Yuka you are a selfish being. You care for yourself and only yourself. You think you care about kohta but really you want him to yourself.

Godpocket: well I think he's got a point with these questions. but don't you think you could have lightened up?

Rorschach: Why don't you grow a back bone. things arn't bright and cheery the way you see them, i'm out.

Godpocket: well that was interesting.

Gaara: Lucy You believe you are strong you may have strong powers but believe me your mind and soul are weak fragile things close to snapping.

Godpocket: I still like you lucy!

Naruto: me too! me too!

Godpocket: hang on lucy I got this one. Gaara do you like fishsticks?

Gaara: yes.

Godpocket: do you like fishsticks in your mouth?

Gaara: sure...

Godpocket: Then your a gay fish. now get the fuck out.

Naruto: Lucy I think you should go out with me and not kohta because 1. he's a wimp 2. I have awesome whiskers. 3. I think your the most badass person ever.

Godpocket: he's got a solid case. hmm what else can I do while typing this big long question thing. oh yeah *hugs nyuu* check that off the list *pulls out paintball gun and shoots at yuka* check and oh Yeah team fortress 2 chacrter forgot about that.
Darklight16 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
YAY!

This is good so far.

Lucy:Okay.I'll say this once Simon Cowell.

All the girls:How would you react if you were wearing salior moon outfits in public.

I'm don't sue.
Tojimo chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Oh wow you made a second one. I was a fan of the first one, but never got to ask a question.

Lucy... what is your favorite anime?

Kouta... who do you like better Lucy or Nyuu?

Yuka... why don't you let Kouta go and move on?

Nana... has one of your fake arms came off in public?

Mayu... what is the single most funny moment in the Mapple/Keade Inn?

Bandou... do you just sit around collecting trash at the beach all day?

Ok I think that is all for now.

Question for another reviewer. Sister Blood are you like in love, like kiss and hug love, with Lucy or something? Aren't you a girl?