Reviews for The Boy You Once Were
princesssesho chapter 24 . 2/27
Yup this is a fantastic adventure story!
I like how you put kagome sesshomaru and kouga together on their quest.. hahahhaa..
Its not fair that you have this creative idea and not finish them..
This is sad..
Hope you continue to write more and eventually
finish this story up ;)
NeKo19-94 chapter 24 . 2/26
Next plis
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2016
Can you please go back and make the paragraphs continue to the end of the sentence? It is a little hard for me to read when a new paragraph starts in the middle of another sentence and they are only "3-4" sentences long. It's okay to have small and large paragraphs...
Inu-baby123 chapter 24 . 12/3/2015
I loved it I can't wait for u to update
malic12 chapter 24 . 11/20/2015
i was literally crying out "WHY WHY WHY" when after finishing this chapter, I couldn't find the NEXT button huhu
It's just that...finding fics like yours with adventure and serious plot going on with likeable characterization of the casts is not easy...and and and I want more ;'(

Anyway, Please please please update soon
Amazing chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
Hey this is amazing and I was wondering why you stopped it. I truly love this and read them all! It's so good I could stop reading! Please, please, please make more!
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
What's up with this weird spacing. Finish the sentence before spacing it I mean seriously. This just looks like you didn't have the right spacer in Microsoft so it's an easy fix. Seriously it is. Soooooo you wanna maybe fix that spacing issue that would be awesome.
somniloquy chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Hello there! I just wanted to make a suggestion to try spacing out your writing. Large blocks of text aren't the most pleasant to read. Also, whenever there is a new speaker, it should be a new paragraph/line, which would help break up the large blocks.
SamirahAislin chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
I really like this story and hope you can update soon.
Veraozao chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
love it, kiss
StormieLikeWeather chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Collapse, collapsed not clasp, clasped. I'm sorry I hate mentioning it, but I feel like I've read the mistake too many times to not give you the heads up. Nice story so far. I'm going to go continue reading the next chapters now...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Holy crap this chapter was absolutely adorable! Kya~
Smile Black chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
I like how those two fallow Kagome like to puppys and pretend not to do as the human says... :)
shadow miko chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
Great chap! I can't wait for more! Please hurry and update asap please! :D
Jazzmon chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Nice update, I can't wait to read more soon.