Reviews for Horrors Past and Present
lederra chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ooh nasty, poor Adam. That is going to hurt where the acid dissolves his skin.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OMG! PLease write another chapter! This is so good!
Nadine J chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I know better than to keep Aiden J as my screen name. Next chapters?
EmeraldEyesShineInTheMoonLight chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
… Oh… My… God• That was an amazing first chapter, and I really can't wait for another one! Hope Adam will be ok…(Pause)… Eventually. Update soon!
Riya chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
this is really good pls update
Sofia Palmer x chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Whoa… Please update soon, its a gd story x
kathryn chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
please update its really good!
ten81CSI chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aw. I love Adam! And I loved this! Totally Adam. Great job! Update please!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This definatly looks like its going to be a good story...I really can't wait to read more...and I totally agree with you...theres not enough Adam fics out there!
Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
update update update! I wanna know what happens
iesha chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
thats amazing please do another chapter soon :)
allie whitlock chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow, this looks like a good story. Hopefully, Adam will be okay. Looking forward to reading more.
X3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Your internal conflict and how twisted up in knots Adam is over the situatiuon is great. I'm struck that a chemmical like that would never be removed from a fume hood. But, that does not mean an accident like this couldn't happen (just it's a little high to br knocked by an elbow). This is a very interesting teaser, it does an excellent job of grabbing you and wanting to know how bad off Adam will be, how Mac will react to the accident, and if Adam's sorry home life will continue to play a role. I look forward to reading more of this.
XxKillerFirefliesxX chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
nice.. keep writing! This sounds like a good story
bubblegirl89236 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
As an Adamcentric myself - that was totally awsome now i know what it feels like to be hanging on an intense cliffhanger, it's torture, please update soon :D