Reviews for iLove Him
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was a great input into Sam's thoughts, great job
Miasaki666 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
this made me "aw" so loud, my parents stared at me. AGAIN.

great job, everyone one was perfectly portrayed (as per usual) and again i beg of you to crank out more fics on seddie!
ober22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
this was such a sweet story. i love where you went with Sam, i think it's a side of her that's there, but she doesn't want to show. awesome job
ronygilmore chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love this! That is exactly how I think they love each other, they don't love the good stuff about the other, they love each others flaws! that's why they are so meant to be! :D I just hate when ppl does not see that! :D
italiangeek1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You are an amazing seddie writer! I'm about to move on to your Robstar fanfics! I hope they're just as good!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw thats a really cute story!
mystlyx chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Aw!

Every time I read one of your fics, I just go "aw" at the end. They're so cute! This was really sweet. I like the comparison "they like/I love" and how you tied it in at the end that what "they" like isn't real because he's not perfect... Whatever, I just like the whole point of the story.

I didn't think this implied that Sam hates Carly - I just thought her feelings were of disapproval. But I agree with you that the title is a little bit weak. Don't ask me for advice on that though - I suck at that kind of thing myself.

Anyway, nice job!
JenInWonderland chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
So I'm pretty sure you're my favorite icarly writer. You're so great at keeping Sam and freddie in character :)
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i hope your vacation goes well and gets your creative juices flowing in overdrive

yeah the way THEY treat him is wrong! lol they dont beat him up like sam does. that is love

lol her differences of loving him arent any different, but they must be to her

aww so cute, and sam has a lot to thank freddie for

keep it up
Dancing-StarryEyedDemigod chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
LOVE IT! I actually really love the layout. Like, there'll be some dialogue, and then a "they like him because _ i love him because _." I like it.

Keep up the great writing! :D
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aw. That was so cute.

And no, I love the name. It totally describes her thoughts. (:
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
this has got to be the cutest seddie story i have read in a while! you're a great writer, keep it up! anyway, brilliant story, loved it :D x
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was really cute. :) It was actually a lot better than I expected. I could even see that happening in the show. Great job!