Reviews for Unlikely Feelings
kali yugah chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
lol harry odder! lol!
AlexFili chapter 19 . 9/12/2009
I loved this story so much. You are really great at describing the female characters in fantastic detail. I love your jokes as well, we have the same sense of humor :D
Mable chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
Hey, I can't believe it's already over... But it did go out with a bang! Alls well that ends well! And I'm dieing to see Embracing Evil, when might it be up?

Well, anyway, Unlikely Feelings was great! But poor Munch, he lost his crush to the Valet Slig. Seems like no little gabbiwog/sligs will be hopping around any time soon.

An-a-y-wa-y-a can't wait to see Embracing Evil, and thanks for the special thanks, it meant alot. -
Mable chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
Awesome! Sapphire took Abe to Mosaic Lines, saving him! That's so cute! Wow, Munch really doesn't know what to say sometimes. I feel bad he's alone again, wait, no he's not! He's got his lil crush... Who unfortunatly likes the Valet Slig... Then again she just met Munch and they seem to like each other. Who knows, next thing we now we'll have lil Sligs and Gabbiwogs running around! It's cute Abe and Sapphire AND Munch and Ruby. Wonder how it'll work out...

Also, I would like to thank you for how fast the chapters are coming up. They're awesome and leave me begging for more! I can't wait for chapter 15!
Mable chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Hey, I read the last chapters and they were wonderful! Now Sapphire is confused AND found Abe. Not a good combination... Unless... This wouldn't go along with the Big bro SligxMudokon thing would it? That would be pretty awesome!

When do you think you might have the next chapter up? I've been trapped in writer's blocks so I was hoping you'ld have more up soon. I mean I liked the fic, but now that Abe appeared my interest has perked even more. Anyway, great chapters can't wait to see more.
AzureLazuliBlue chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
Yay! You updated! Poor Sapphire,having your heart broken is a very sad thing. And poor Abe too. Update soon please :)
AzureLazuliBlue chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Interesting fic, update soon!
Mable chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Yay! i found it! I was looking around on DA but couln't find it, know I know why! Anyway, can't wait to see where this fic goes!