Reviews for The Team 7 Chronicles
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Sakura is going to get into trouble. I wounder what she'll think of their talk?

Furionknight chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I look forward to more :)
Furionknight chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I look forward to more :)
SilentSinger948 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
The training was interesting. Please update soon.
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
It scares me that you say Kureiga is going to regret not telling Naruto what a horrible love intrest Sakura is. I hope it happens soon so we can get it over with. I liked the battle, it was interesting. I loved when Kureiga was sarcastic at Kakashi about Tree Climbing. I also liked having Sakura finally see that Naruto actually puts a great deal of effort into being a ninja.
redxdragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Main reason why this just does not work and why you have such little response. Well the large gap between updates has little to do with it, because for the actual size it should be littered with responses. Also Naruto/Hinata pairing. Most idiot fanboys/fangirls will read anything with them as a pairing. Amazed they haven't flocked here like flies on crap.

Reason One: Basically a OC centric story.

Reason Two: Created a four man team just to slip your OC into the story.

Reason Three: Dattebayo whore. Nothing worse reading a story that has dattebayo in almost every Naruto speech.

Reason Four: Canon plot been used more then a two dollar hooker.

That's it pretty much. Thought you might have figured it out by now, guess not. Good practice with your writing though. It's not bad and easy to read. Can't say the same for the plot though. I may be harsh, but I speak the truth mostly why it's not a hit. Curse me or curse me not for speaking out on it, it's all good.
SilentSinger948 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Bravo bravo. I can't wait for more.

SilentSinger948 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Hm, interesting story. I do like your OC and I can't wait to see how Naruto's life is changed by the fact that Gai is training him in taijutsu. The working for Tenten's family was also a nice touch. I can't wait to see Kureiga's response to the Kyuubi's chakra if you have Naruto use it on the bridge.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Loving it.

SilentSinger948 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
SilentSinger948 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
This is getting interesting. I can't wait to see what comes next for Naruto and the gang.

serin2 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
interesting, you have a tendency to slip into too much dialoge. feed your readers information about the surroudings to remind them where they are. it seems piontless, but it's very effective.

ja ne,