Reviews for Easy's Another Word for Trouble
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Great story, great suspense as Sam was slowly suffocating. Thank goodness the creature was injured, fatally as it turned out, and died just as Sam had no more air to breathe. Goes to show what starts out as a simple hunt turns out to be the opposite.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
AHHHHH! This is amazing!
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Damn sammy and dean are good
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Great job! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awesome and an amazing story. Loved every word.
sahoin chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That was superbly awesome.
cutelildevil818 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh my goodness.

While I was reading this story, I started to feel my throat tighten up and my eyes start to sting...

I REALLY like this one.

Excellent job, truly. It couldn't be better.

Megan
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Oh that was amazing! I absolutely LOVED this story! SUCH a horrible horrible thing to happen for Dean. Sam too obviously, but Dean having to stand there and watch his little brother suffocate and die? Not even an inch away..*shudders* Poor guy. :')
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow, that's really lucky! I can only imagine how hard that would be, inches away from your dying brother but unable to help. So sad!
Onari chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Nice one ;)

L xx
Rachelly chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Nice fic! Poor Sammy, slowly suffocating, and poor Dean, helpless to help him. I liked the palm to palm through the glass trying to reach each other description. It pulled at my heartstrings. I'd love to see something like this on Supernatural...where Dean sees Sam in trouble and yet can't get to him and they have that moment...eye to eye unable to do anything about it. We got a little of that in the Christmas eppy when Sam was cut and Dean cried out for him, but I'd love more! This was a nice fix of angsty big bro Dean and limp
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was tense. Last second rescue, just when it seemed like it was over. You sure held out here. Great job. Hugs, Vonnie