Reviews for Hanging On To You
whiteraven67 chapter 1 . 10/15
Lppppllp chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Great short one shot, you managed to really keep the tension up there, was on the edge of my seat as to whether Dean would make it up the cliff face! Cool both brothers rescuing the other!
Hunnique chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow! You get all the bonus points you want, my dear this is great!
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw...this was wonderful! Love when one of the brothers is hanging off a cliff and has to be pulled to safety, and you really added some suspense here with that creature attacking right then. Holy cow! Nicely done! Glad Dean managed to save the day.
the-mask-and-the-mirror chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Typical...Dean falls off the cliff and Sam is still the one that takes the beating...and the emotional trauma. And THAT is why I love your stories so much. Awesome. 5/5
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was a nifty bit of small-screen terror. Dean hanging off a cliff, Sam doing his best and failing (or so he thought) to save him. I would like to know what exactly the creature was?

Strong, spindly arms, intelligent, probably hairy, what is it?

SimplyOut chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
3 it!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw... so sweet!:)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I don't think you've once acknowledged a review from me and I don't know what I've done to deserve such distain, but I thought I'd leave one last review.

Totally loved this, as I do all your stories. It's nice to see Sam get treated as a hero and actually receive some credit for it. Everything on Supernatural at the moment is all about Dean. Dean the hero, Dean the saviour, Dean as God's blo*ody chosen one. Either that or they're extolling the virtues of Castiel.

The show is supposed to be about the brothers, their ups and downs, through thick and thin. Too many fans and fic writers have lost sight of that.

So, one last time. Many thanks for sharing such a great fic with us.

Kind regards,

ST x
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
AHH! More.. More.. !
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love it. :) Very sweet. Loved the ending - about Sammy planning on leaning on Dean for as long as his brother would allow him. :)

vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome rescue here. Sam is saving Dean and that's why Dean can save Sam, how much better can it get? Great story. Hugs, Vonnie
Phx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
My favorite kinda story. Heroic Sam throwing his own safety to the wind to save his brother, and then Dean returning the favor. Absolutely awesome. And I loved choked Sam too :)
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Yes! Love the bro moments. Lol. You did good. What a great look at how they feel and what they'd do for each other. Even in the middle of their own personal peril, they're thinking of each other. Awesome job.