Reviews for This
Rockerchick098 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
No this was amazing, I want to read more. Why did it have to end :(
InuNekoLexi chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Ah I like it :) It's dark corner love, where people who can't be together yet have to go. Not forbidden, just not timed quiet right lol

Loved it :)
McCarty35 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I've read a lot of fanfics like this. I normally stop reading. I really liked this one! Good job!
Hannahx chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I don't know about others who have read this but it gave me chills xD just something about how mysterious abd gental you wrote it made me freak out! Totally amazing 3
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love Emmett/Alice pairings and I don't think I've ever seen a canon one done so well. This was poignant and exceptional. Keep writing. Brava.
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Naww that was so sweet )
Annabeth n Cecilia luv Emmett chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh wow...

That was so incredibly sweet. Recently me and Cecilia have realized what an amazerazering couple Alice and Emmett are, and reading this fic has completely pushed me over to the Emlice boat. I love the way you write, it's hard to believe you're only two years older than me. Wow. You have talent, lots of it.

If I had one complaint, though, it would be that they're a tad out of character. Yes, I know, Emmett DOES have a serious side. It's just not THAT serious. And Alice...I don't know. She wasn't bubbly enough for my tastes.

Great job nonetheless

mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 1 . 12/12/2009

This was so sweet!

It is such a great couple,

and you did a wonderful job with them.
xXMissJasperHalexX chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story...Alice and Emmett would make a great my opinion...although I am still all for Jasper and Alice.
AliceAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I loved it! Thank you so much for entering!