Reviews for Magical Girl Nanoha 12?
Grey Sanders chapter 16 . 2/18
I was fun, I enjoy it and I wish you could do some more... and Ranma should get a threesome marrige at least with Fate and Nanoha, but if Sigmud, and Vita want to join too...
SixPerfections chapter 16 . 1/12
It’s been years.. but still. This was a fun ride. My only regret is that Ranma didn’t end up with even a bit of romance towards either/both fate plus Nanoha. Also your Pervy Nanoha was simply brilliant. Thanks :)
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 1/9
That was really really cute. :)
Armiture chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I like it. Don't know much about the Nanoha series but they are really cute together.
WillItWork chapter 16 . 2/13/2017
Well, so this is where it ends. The past few chapters looked like you were losing steam, but I've really liked the storytelling and quality — enough so that I could ignore the consistent typoes.

A pretty good soft ending, and much fun had by all. Thanks for sharing.
WillItWork chapter 15 . 2/13/2017
I've really liked the Ranma arc. It has great fusion flavour, and very well pulls in both the motivations of the Nanoha set, and your own previously established setup. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
WillItWork chapter 10 . 2/13/2017
I really liked the Nanoha-centric earlier section, and I also like this post-timeskip fusion. Some things seem strange though — it's supposedly 10 years, but did StrikerS just not happen? I'm assuming Jusenkyo is the magical curses, and we've seen how that turns out.

Overall, this has been a fun read!
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 1/14/2017
My god this is just really interesting and amazing and I can't wait for more. Please continue
KingSora3 chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
I enjoyed it very much! Please continue this amazing fanfic
KingSora3 chapter 15 . 11/24/2016