Reviews for Magical Girl Nanoha 12?
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Your Genma is by far the best I've read. Most make him into a caricature of himself.
Crimson Yrael chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I'm currently only on the second chapter, and already this is one of the best crossovers I've read on this site. You've melded Ranma and Nanoha together far more seamlessly than I've ever seen before. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ranma meshes with Fate (if his presence doesn't cause some sort of change, of course).
shadowlord559 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
this story is the best positive portrayals of genma I have read
HotaruSama00 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
I love the story, and I hope you get inspired to continue it someday.
dragon-game chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Phant0m5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Late to the party here, but have to say great work so far! Just one problem I noticed - the ranks go F, E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, S, SS, SSS, and each level also includes the "plus" where you're higher than the letters alone but not quite the next rank.

Also, D rank is actually quite high for a human from Unadministered World 97 (Earth). The TSAB armed forces are rank D to C. B is the threshold for being special forces or anything above ground grunt, but D should still have been enough to handle a device at a basic level
Nanya chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Aww... Story's over for good now?
Innortal chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
A fun fusion of the two series. Well done.
Parselmaster chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
The likelihood of your updating this may be low, but I certainly enjoyed the ride enough to set an alert.
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
It's sucks that you don't think you can finish this story. At least you were able to bring it to a conclusion, if not a final one. That's better than most people can do. And who knows, maybe the writing bug'll bite you and you'll come back to this some day?

I had a lot of fun reading this story and seeing everyone’s growth and evolution. It was exciting to see how Ranma kept pace with the walking doomsday machines that are the Nanoha girls.

I was also really impressed with the holy Order and their abilities. You created a truly impressive culture there.

Keep up the great work!
Veedramon chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Well, so Ranma doesn't get to get married, they made a truce with the amazons and Ryoga haven't show up. maybe is time for Ranma to just move away from the Tendos?
Veedramon chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Jusenkyo Packets? Well at least they only have a temporal effect...
Veedramon chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Okay, Ranma had just had to be as arrogant as ever...
Veedramon chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Well, it seems that no matter what, China is bad news when Ranma and the people he knows are involved.
Veedramon chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Original? It would be fun if they went to the Slayers world...