Reviews for Magical Girl Nanoha 12?
Meh chapter 16 . 7/20
Noooooo...not Fate's hair! You monster!

Seriously though, fun read. Kinda sad there won't be more of this, but thanks all the same for what's here.
Kinrai chapter 2 . 7/18
You had an italics oops (Just ctrlf "What is going on!"), and a "Raging Heart" misspell lots. I think. Isn't it Rising Heart?
Kapola Nuva chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Hope you continue this someday
KMnorway chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
then as i reach the last part of the last chapter, i remember that this has not been updated in more than 3 years..
My reaction: NOOOO!
because this really is one of my favorite stories, and out of the thousands of stories i have read only bout ten per thousand make it as a favorite. this is mostly because i try making sure that i will always remember the story..
If you ever get back to writing ill take it as proof that higher powers exist, and that they dont universally ignore us or just sleep all the time
HakanoSabishii chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
Great fic, thank you for writing it. Look forward to more of your work in the future.
Aceina chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
ok im not going to bother with this story

it clealry will only have child ranma somethign no 1 gives a shit about

as child ranma does not have the girl curse the entire thing that made ranma a interesting character
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Your Genma is by far the best I've read. Most make him into a caricature of himself.
Crimson Yrael chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I'm currently only on the second chapter, and already this is one of the best crossovers I've read on this site. You've melded Ranma and Nanoha together far more seamlessly than I've ever seen before. I'm looking forward to seeing how Ranma meshes with Fate (if his presence doesn't cause some sort of change, of course).
shadowlord559 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
this story is the best positive portrayals of genma I have read
HotaruSama00 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
I love the story, and I hope you get inspired to continue it someday.
dragon-game chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Phant0m5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Late to the party here, but have to say great work so far! Just one problem I noticed - the ranks go F, E, D, C, B, A, AA, AAA, S, SS, SSS, and each level also includes the "plus" where you're higher than the letters alone but not quite the next rank.

Also, D rank is actually quite high for a human from Unadministered World 97 (Earth). The TSAB armed forces are rank D to C. B is the threshold for being special forces or anything above ground grunt, but D should still have been enough to handle a device at a basic level
Nanya chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Aww... Story's over for good now?
Innortal chapter 16 . 2/8/2014
A fun fusion of the two series. Well done.
Parselmaster chapter 16 . 1/25/2014
The likelihood of your updating this may be low, but I certainly enjoyed the ride enough to set an alert.