Reviews for Paysage
ThePeridotRanger chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
I know it has been years, but I would love for you to continue this story. I really enjoyed the 1st two and was really enjoying this one. You r a very talented writer. Again I know it's been about 4 years, but it would be awesome if you could finish this story.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Please, please, please continue this story. I know how it goes, those darn writters blocks and all, but i loved the other two stories, Changed? and Another Changed and would love to read the rest of this story as well. I hope you do continue with this and look forward to the next chapter.
E.L. Crawford chapter 22 . 10/30/2010
i really like this byt it is kinda confusifying. i mean glinda would never just up and leave her child! plus shouldnt fae remember sending trism into the futere?
AnnaBir chapter 22 . 1/17/2010
Was so glad when I got home and found there had been an upload to this story. Another great chapter to a great story. Can't wait to read more.
lizziemagic chapter 22 . 1/16/2010
Sniff. Thats sad. I hope in reality Elphaba gets better...
lizziemagic chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
Aw I hope she gets better!
kiltedwonder chapter 20 . 11/11/2009
I suck at keeping up on reviews, but bloody hell this is brilliant. I hope you don't kill Elphaba, poor Fiyero.
lizziemagic chapter 20 . 11/10/2009
Wow. That was probably a figuritive smack in the face. Ouch. One more thing... PLEASE DON'T LET ELPHIEE DIE! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!
lizziemagic chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
OOh thats sad... :(
Rosella95 chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
Yay! I guessed right! So Trism was sent 5 years into the future... Was the spell that Fae cast that sent Trism to the future the same one cast on both her and her mom? Anyway, keep up the great work!
lizziemagic chapter 16 . 11/8/2009
I can't even guess...
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Rosella95 chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
I love this story! Is the person at the end Fae? Keep up the awesome work!
lizziemagic chapter 15 . 10/9/2009
Scary! OMG! Sorry I I'm late reviewing this and ur other stories, my teachers have been feeling particularly "homework happy" latley, and it takes me until midnight to finish.
lizziemagic chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
I'm so confused! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?