Reviews for The Note
doc boy chapter 1 . 34m
Beautiful. The way Harry was crushed seemed to be very heartfelt and genuine. I'm glad he found it in his heart to forgive Hermione and that they finally ended up together. I think you were a little harsh about Ron though...
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I so want to see rons response and harry kick his ass
Heksy chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Thank you for sharing this. It made me go back to my own wedding day and emotions. *looks at her own husband and smiles* My better half is my own version of your Harry Potter 3 It is good to remember.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
That's medically irresponsible. What doctor lets a patient who is bleeding out leave?
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Kudos :)
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
If only this had actually happened in the books!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
good story! Seems I missed a lot by not reading your short stories, I'm sorry. I'm reading them now!
thank you for writing them.
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ha, I love this story. The note is a great touch.
Toothlessthegreat chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was great, i really liked it, and harry and hermione totally rock
though i do know why rowling wanted R/Hr
because of personal reasons or something, anyway keep writing this is bloody great!
Harry Black Potter chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hey!

Great one-shot about the best pairing there is. Thanks for sharing!
"Poor" Ron, I think one bottle of Firewhiskey won't do at all this time ;)

HBP
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
...And Ron gets it in the neck again. HA HA HA !

D. Page Robin
jetzer0 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
1 ϟ
kateplay chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Loved this I still dont get why JK had Ron and Hermione together in cannon its funny because when watching the movies I get the impression that the whole Ron and Hermione idea only came in the last 2 books just the way Dan and Emma play off each other
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh man, Ron really wrecked his 'ship there - pun intended!
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I still don't know why JK put Ron and Hermione together yeah she liked him but she chose to stay with Harry when he left and then when he came back poof she is dropping Harry like a hot potatoe and is back making goo goo eyes at the redheaded dimwit.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »