Reviews for Rapture
schnerb chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hi there,

Don't know how I missed this, but it's a beautiful piece. I'm a real lover of those fics that get inside people's heads and you really did nail Rigsby for me. I think (hope) he really feels like this even though this was written before that dreadful break up!

Thanks for sharing.
Eliche chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow, great work.

Loved it.
Veras333 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Great work, I enjoyed every word. Please, write more stories about them, you are really good at it.
spaz19892000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Really good story :)! I really liked it. I have one question though, everyone's writing story where Rigsby gets shot. Did I miss an episode or some, did he actually get shot in the show?
Abscise Jeers chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Okay, I still don't see why you think you don't do your characters well. This was amazing. I liked this and you did a fine job of keeping everyone in character. For a one-shot this was extreemly well timed. It didn't feel to fast paced for those two at all.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aw, I have this huge amount of butterflies in my stomach. That was so adorably sweet. :).
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You did a great job with this fic- i love these two together and you did a good job on your characterization of my boy- he is such a sigh worthy man-
Trory chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Lovely *_*
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
*sigh* i love these two...and i loved this :P
TheWalrusAndThePenguin chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was great! I love this pair and am so glad that people are writing fics about them! Keep it up!
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
D'aw this is really nice :D
Trude chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aww, that was sweet
BunchofGrapes chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I thought this was great. This is my first visit to the Mentalist part of Fanfiction - I'm usually at 'House'. I love The Mentalist and it's Rigsby and Grace that I have great hopes for. I thought you wrote his thoughts beautifully. Thanks.
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is lovely, and very sweet, and rather how I imagine it could be. Van Pelt being nervous but determined.

Though shooting Rigsby is cruelty to dumb animals. He's probably out of season, anyway...;)
ianto-harkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Very charming. And don't worry, you captured Rigsby perfectly. I hope you write more Grace/Rigsby very soon!