Reviews for The Curse of Brides
PortgasDDom chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
you have to finish this! I'm so in love with it!
Celtic Huntress chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Wait there has to be more nooooooo!
Celtic Huntress chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
Aw I'm shocked to hear that Inuyasha might be falling for Sango
Celtic Huntress chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Yes I finally found a Sessy and Sango story yay
AoKanojo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Indeed I'm a bit puzzled at this ending (although now it makes me want to look up Inuyasha x Sango stuff...I've never tried that one before O_O)

But I see you wrote some more for this! Awesome D I'd love to see how this wraps up. Thanks so much for writing!
AoKanojo chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
It's interesting to see a non-Sango X Miroku fic. I actually do like that pairing, but it's always cool to see what authors come up with.

Again, it's amusing to see Inuyasha, of all people, being the voice of reason of the group. He seems to be the one to understand Sango the best, this time, rather than Kagome who typically is the closest to Sango.

Also, it's very entertaining to see the demon slayer become demonic herself. A demonized / powered-up Sango is something new to me. So neato. Thanks for writing!
AoKanojo chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Hmm very interesting. Lately I've been plugging Kagome and Sango into the character selections, since this fandom doesn't have too many females characters anyway. So I figured there had to be something with Sango and Sesshoumaru.

I like that this fic doesn't have Sesshou that OOC...obviously his iciness has to thaw a bit for him to reciprocate feelings / have a relationship with Sango, but it's not like he got hit with a Romance Stick and he's overly romantic too soon. And it was nice seeing Inuyasha not being a total impatient hothead like he often is shown-he tries to listen to what Sango has to say and sticks up for her rather than supporting the status quo when it isn't healthy for her. In other words, the fact that Miroku let himself go too far and hurt Sango meant that it might not be a good idea to stay with him anymore.

I'm looking forward to see what you do with Sango x Sesshou. Thanks for writing!
animeroxz chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE this story! It's a shame it doesn't have more reviews! It was so well written and the plot and just everything was great! Favoriting this!
Marie chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i found it started of great until chapter 8 and sango does the whole demon thing, i stopped reading there because in all honesty i thought it was a terrible plot twist and i no longer wanted to finish it. Otherwise your writing is decent and the initial plot was good :) hope my review is somewhat helpful
All you need is Hope chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
I love it! I think it's the second time i read this and i love it! You should make more SangoXSesshomaru fics. this one is good and you don't see alot of them that are good.. but good job i love itt! I love how you keep the characters with their personalities and you don't change it but like i said before good job!
XMusicxSavedxMyxSoulX chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
i love the story! i can't wait to read your other ones!

good job!

sango's cooler as a demon instead of a human

(does she love sesshomaru, will sesshomaru love her back)
noname00 chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
Nice fic
Artemis Nox chapter 11 . 9/23/2009
I love this story! You're such an amazing writer, I could picture everything so perfectly as I read.
Yokou Kumiko chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
And the plot thickens! I await the next chappie. Keep up the good work
TRUENVY chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
aw... that's it. are you going to do a sequeal, i wanna know what happens next. Great Story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »