Reviews for Idea
Crimson Love20 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh... You have just made a mistake, Miry. Haha... What you have done is the equivalent of presenting a small child with a shiny toy... I want to steal your idea so bad, but I want your permission, too. Perhaps we could do a collaboration? Haha... PM me when you can. :D

xoxo

Jessica
wahoosgirl61 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I would love this! I'd love to make a one-shot out of this, giving you credit for the idea, of course! Please reply or PM me!
edward6234 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Hey I loved you idea and so I went looking on here to see if anyone had done it and came up emtpy. So i did! I would like you to read it and tell me what you think b/c I'm not that sure on how I did? since it was your idea that got me to write this i would love to hear what you think! It's the only thing i have up at this time. I hope you like it. Thanks fo the idea!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cool i dea, i've never acutally thought of this one, but i like it, i could never make it real thoug, without messing it up, but someone should write it!

heal my bleeding heart
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That's cool - I had the same idea! Bella giving Edward some of her blood as a gift...how would he react? Someone needs to write this one.