Reviews for Sniffles
RedCrazyMadness chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Omg, I got an idea. You should totally write a smut scene with these four BUT with Advent Children Cloud! It would be amazing _
Kimba LionHeart chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
HOT HOT HOT! That's all I can say.

(And Cloud in a nurses uniform would rock.)
Kimba LionHeart chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Lol, Seph blushed and Zack reads Batman. So cute.
Kimba LionHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Cloud is adorable when he is sick.
Shinosuke chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
This was such a great chapter. One of the best i've ever read i think. It was so detailed and intense. XD The emotions were very well written and came across exactly as they were meant to.

A :]
Consider this deleted chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
*hugs newest bestedt friend* haha I think I'll keep you ;) I just find there's never enough ByaxIchi it's my favorite coupling...though I've never seen one with byakuya as uke..that'd be interesting to read if sum 1 can pull it off WHILE keeping him in charachter*chuckles darkly*
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
awwww no cloud in the bedroom :( oh well i geuss that is ok it is still a dam good story i mean docters and nurses LOL are you making anymore stories for the 4WS because i would love to read more :)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
cute yaoi story. good pacing. thanks for the work!
Dragi chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
poor cloud. i know how it is for him as i got the cold myself and its very annoying :( wonder if they ever get him in the nurse suit
Brunette S Angel chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
I’m all giggly again after reading that the boys played overcautious during dinner and checking up on the blond. Who couldn’t, though? He’s too damn cute. Again, I feel a great sense of happiness knowing that they are all together again.

Ha ha! What a perfect way to wake up! Ugh, what I would pay to wake up with my face in Zack’s crotch and a very obvious lump pressing against my cheek. *Angel drifts away in thought*

*snaps out of it* Oh, I like where this is heading.

Things turned rather heated rather fast. Let me clarify myself – NO complaints here. None, nada, zilch. It’s too bad Cloud is too sick to… uhh… join the festivities. One particular moment that caught my attention was when Zack instructed Reno to repeat himself when the redhead suggested they stay in the livingroom. Something about that… I don’t know.

I love the way you are so effective at writing multiple view points seamlessly. It just seems like you capture everyone’s thoughts and reactions to what’s being done so perfectly and it really solidifies the story. It’s not one person’s guess at how another is feeling or what they’re thinking, but we’re shown that everyone has something going through their minds and how they’re reacting to one another. I don’t know if that makes sense, but do you understand what I’m getting at? I hope so because my brain just exploded.

I also loved the stunt Seph pulled on Reno, when he refused to continue only to ask “now who has no patience?” I laughed out loud. I adore Seph in this story. Like I mentioned before, he’s actually being cute.

Wow – great job on this fic, though. It was such a nice mix of aww, AWW, and Oh, if you know what I mean. Poor Cloud slept through all the fun, but that was what was best for him considering his condition. I’m sure the boys will make it up to him later. :o) So happy to read the 4WS again. It was so worth the wait!
Brunette S Angel chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
I couldn’t help but giggle uncontrollably at your warning. I love tooth decay fluff (but you knew that already) and it has me even more hyped (if at all possible) to get on with the second chapter! You’re so awesome, Klik, you know that?

Hehe, Seph was really cute when he made it to the apartment. I don’t know if I’ve ever used the word ‘cute’ to describe Seph before, but he was. I can clearly picture Zack cooing at the General and Seph merely waiving it off as ‘being efficient’ even though Cloud’s illness had him more concerned than he’d be willing to admit. Great character interaction here, but that’s no surprise coming from you. :o)

Ah, Zack… it wouldn’t be him without throwing a joke out there, ya? I mean, it’d be hard not to notice a body like that and want him because of it, but who couldn’t resist that personality you developed for him? (Psst… the answer is ‘no on’.) *wink* Their playful bickering was adorable and I’m sitting here grinning like an idiot. So glad I have the house to myself today. And I burst out laughing at the Batman reference. That does seem like something that would go straight over Seph’s head. Zack’s a riot!

I loved reading about how Zack and Seph took care of Cloud when giving him water and medicine. I was really sweet that they both had eyes only for their sick lover and worked together to help make him more comfortable. I was surprised that I found it almost a relief when Reno appeared. I think it has something to do with not reading a 4WS installment in awhile or maybe because now they all can help their lover get better together. Either way, I was really happy to see him again. Great chapter, and I’m looking forward to the next one. What do you know, it’s here already! :o)
Brunette S Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AH! A 4WS installment! Hehehe… so happy. I’m still kinda on a high from catching up on IDB and am thrilled that my Klik-fix can continue to be fed with Sniffles. Yay! XD

Aww… poor Cloud. It must be one nasty cold if he’s getting so dizzy. It was a good thing that Zack was there to catch him, even if it was just for my own little ‘ZxC connection’ I so desperately seek. It makes sense why Zack was angry, though. He doesn’t want Cloud to get more sick standing in the dampness, but he wouldn’t be able to do his job correctly if anything were to happen. Zack’s quick to forgive, though, right?

Cloud’s unmasked gesture of affesction has me wondering what’s going on. I know how it is when you’re sick; you want to be cuddled or you want to just be left on your own. I’m glad he agreed to be excused from the rest of his day. Doctor Fair to the rescue.

Speaking of Doctor Fair, I really enjoyed reading about Zack taking care of Cloud when they got back to the apartment. Such simple gestures like taking off the cadet’s boots and fixing him a shower (even though the blond just wanted to sleep) speaks volumes on how the ravenet really feels for him. It would be hard to be in the shower like they were and not feel something and that one scene was a definite perk in the blond’s otherwise lousy day.

There was also something very endearing about how Zack spoke to Cloud even though the blond was already fast asleep. So cute. This is already turning out to be a good story. I’m off to the second chapter!
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
SoCute!
Expressive Dissonance chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
*grins like a loon* Awright! Roleplay is win. ;D
BackPocket chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Wonderful job. I wonder if they will manage to get Cloud in a nurse uniform someday.

I would have read it sooner but my computer crashed a while back.

Again, wonderful work and I look forward to the next installment. Good luck with your test scores.