Reviews for Three anime worlds collide
Talonsen chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
Oh gods… I though this was supposed to be a joke but then I realized it's actually in the "Angst" genre. Where you drunk when you wrote this? Kenshin can't even break the speed of sound or survive getting shot by a .45 so there is no way in hell Goku would even need to fight him wit 2% of his power.
Talonsen chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This story is more stupid than funny.
Fentir chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Just wondering..

Ain't the Kamiya girl called 'Kaoru'? Also, slightly - a bit - too harsh with the characters. Neither Goku nor Kenshin are that keen on fighting strangers without a reason.

:) Other than that; nice idea. Definitely has potential, but please, please slow down your story progress. You're losing much of what could become a great crossover.
Soul Punisher chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very good short story however the story is to hard to be taken seriously. THe power differences between the DBZ characters and Rurouni Kenshin characters is too much.
Robert Donahue chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
OMG darkrai give giovanni explosive diarrhea. LOL nice kelm
Napitzlol chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
If you mix in Pokemon with this story... you will kill any kind of cool this story has.

this storry sounds like i has a lot of potential, but it will all be brutally slaughtered if you mix in Pokemon.
Supreme Tempest chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I hope you write another chapter. Also I want to warn you that script format is not allowed on this site, so you should change that before someone reports you.