Reviews for Just a Dream?
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 4/2
I approve, all the way to the lack of any Albuses and Severuses among their children.

(eeeexcept that silly and all-too-convenient bit about the Harry-horcrux being weakened from love.)

Thanks for writing all the H/HR stories. I needed a good dose of that to push that rubbish canon ending out of my mind. To quote another HP fanfic, it's not that I hate that Ron guy, I just can't see a reason for him to exist.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/9
This is truly what should have happened in canon, canon never making sense to me at all.

Ron is right, his leaving was the catalyst for Harry and Hermione realizing their love.

Staying in Australia in a very broomstick flyer-type to do. But is makes sense, considering how little support they got from the BWW, and JKR's assumption that the BWW would do the right thing and make Britain someplace Harry would want to live was a bit naive, considering how she depicted it in canon.

A fine one-shot from one of my favorite authors.

D. Page Robin
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/16
I like how you got them together, even if Harry being as self aware as he is in this fic as to understand his feelings for Ginny were just infatuation so quickly is not quite canony. I appreciate the info about the au ending. Though I would've liked to read it as a story and not a summary, at least you told us, and interjected plenty of common sense. Wish we knew Snape's ultimate fate but still much better than that horrible epilogue in DH.
senawario chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
very nice, but I've come to expect that from you anyway :)
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
i like it. much more believable than the canon version, too. thanks for sharing it.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
What an excellent ending - especially the part you "didn't" write - great story over all!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Good story. Because I'm the type that craves closure, I especially appreciated the wrap-up at the end. Thanks!
inScense09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Now this I like! I prefer your way of how events happened better than Rowling. They made much more sense then the way she had them. Thanks for sharing!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Your fic was a dream, for sure! If only it really happened that way...

I felt bad for Ron in the end, but he deserved it. I can't believe that after abandoning Harry time and time again, especially when he needs him most, Ron was so easily forgiven by his friends. Trust is key; JKR must not understand this basic component of friendship, or even relationship. But you do :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I think that RonHermione is preposterous and it should never have started in the first place, I mean it's obvious Harry and Hermione have a stronger connection than Ron and Hermione could ever have. I also think Neville should be with Luna, Ginny should find someone else and be trully happy, Molly's fine but Ron should find a suitable punishment that lasts until he gets over most of his issues with Harry.
rupali100 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Lol. Ron was a brat, but he didn't really deserve a heart break. But Harry did deserve Hermione. She is the best, she loves everyone with what she's got! I always thought Harry gave importance to wrong people... Ron, Ginny, Cho... Not Neville, Luna or Hermione. But he still thought Hermione was important to him... but the moments he described in his dream - he should have appreciated Hermione.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Ya, Ron has been an ass right from the beginning and I don't think Hermione and him were suited for each other at all!

I'm so glad hermione and harry came to their senses they fit well together.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I like this story. :)
11inchpineanddragonheartstring chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ron's immature, but I don't like him getting stomped on. Poor Ron!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Good story I think it ended the right way in my opinion Harry should have got Hermione and left England because of the bad Memories and to enjoy life with out his fame Keep up the good work