Reviews for Strong Enough for the Both of Us
nephreia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Nicely done. I like how hey are both supporting each other - exactly how I imagined their relationship when they were alone.
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was very sweet :). I'm happy that they're both there for each other!
Blitz182 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
**sniffs pitifully** so sad... But so sweet ... I loved it! ) it probably didn't help that I was listening to "broken" by evanescence and seether while reading it... Purely accidental, but the song fits perfectly! )
Eternalfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved it. Very touching, I loved how you revealed the soft spots of two of the strongest characters. Well done!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
The angst was so cute! Usually angst makes me go "why?" and stuff, but you pulled it off very well. Very believable. :3
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
WO! this ROMY For The Win! XDXDXDXDXD someone once gave me something that i feel i should pass on to you:

:Thunderous applause: !

this story was absolutely fabulous! i would most certainly love to read more of your works like this. in fact, more people should write things like this. not too much drama; that gets boring (and more like a soap opera than anything), and not so much romance your buried under fluff. imagine having a pile of sheep on you...ick...

but this was just enough of everything and with a wonderful, hopeful ending. not many people leave things like that, ya know?

anyway! this was just a fantabulous (yep, i went there!) story and i really do wish to see more things like this in the future :)

AshmandaLC
Irual chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
very good chapter and story. I like how you set this up.

the pacing and ineractions between them is excellent and I enjyed this very much.

on the virtual cookie scale this is a 2 cookie one shot.

and the fairly standard chocolate chip are your for the asking:)

If you would like to earn a few more cookies and reviews , may I suggest reworking this from a single chapter piece to a mulit chapter idea and add details like discriptions of the environment and the people as well as expanding the involvement of the other x men.

this is great as is but it has the potential to be a really good multichapter fic IF you want it to be.

thank you for a nice shot of ROMY goodness and a good short treat

your friend Irual