Reviews for Keep Me at Your Side
ficklejam chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So wonderfully smexy! Kudos!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I loved it great job. seriously there should moe sess/kagura fics and miroku/sango as well. i like them oh well at least i found one i like yaaay lol
alexischic chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was awesome.
I love the vocabulary you used in it.
Even though I didnt understand like 3 words I still loved the story :3
Dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I very much enjoyed it. Good job!
Sunruner chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I've been bad tonight for not reviewing things I read all the way through, so I'm determined to not do that again with this fic.

I could... very easily come up with points to critique or examine, but since I've read some really trashy stuff tonight (on purpose, mind you) that hasn't left me with much to say or enjoy, this was a nicer experience. Couple of rough patches for me concerning certain descriptions, but I think I'd read it again, so that makes it good in my book. Sesshoumaru seemed more in character here than I've seen him tonight, so that's a definite plus.

Not my favourite, but nothing to be ashamed of. Gets this fangirl's approval!

-Sunny
Syizih chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
LUVD IT!
Suki65656 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
HOLY CRAP! best sessshomaru/kagura lemon EVER!
K chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was a great lemon. Great Job! :)
inuyashafan12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Beautifully written. Well done.
Lintra chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I thought it was great, nice imagery. You might want to tone it down on the fancy language though, a lot of words were used incorrectly.
Hanshou.Myaku chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh I really liked this too, I never imagined the pairing before and I was curious to see what someone could do with it. So if you ask me; you were absoulutely excellent and I always enjoy reading what you come up with!
Killersupergirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is cute:)
saphira404 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Perfect Sessh/Kagura lemony goodness. If only this had truly happened in the manga, that would be great. I loved it!