Reviews for When Everything Changes
Fallow54 chapter 3 . 9/9
Thanks for the heads up : )
city bookworm chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This story has an interesting premise. Harry did not grow up in the wizarding world, because of that he isn't blinded by the usual prejudice. Why would he not help a person in Slitherin. It's too bad that you didn't write more.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
hey there...loved this story, gotta update soon
Desiraes0220 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Well seeing as though you have no histlry of completing a story or even updating in a timely manner on any of the 3 you have going I am offically taking you off my alert list its clogged enough with stories from writers that do update and finish their work as it is. Very disapointing no wonder you only have 18 reviews
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Intersting, I'm looking forward to what happens next. Please update soon :)
Desiraes0220 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
my only advise is well when you do a flashback do a few one not just bits and pieces like the one at the platform it just abrubtly ended so in a way it makes no sense the one you did durning the summer was ok though.

The other thing is to well the next story or even this one it to write it out until it is complete then start posting it one chapter at a time every week or so so that update are reguler and you dont have to worry if you ever going to get it done. but that just me

other than that keep up the good work
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 8/8/2009
He magically de-aged in the break between updating ;)

Oh, he knows in your story. Well guesses ;)

~IP~
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Yay for Harry. But not yay for Abused!Harry D:

And yay for Draco sending him a letter.

~IP~
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
good begining chapters. can't wait to see where you take this!
ams71080 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Waiting for more.

Amber
peniqudeplata chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
This looks like a great beginning. You've done a wonderful job of explaining the how while allowing the characters to be in the present. Keep up the great writing.
attyfan chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I hope that we learn how Harry learned about horcruxes. I look forward to reading more.
ddamato chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
I love how you put bits and pieces of the flashback in the middle of the story.

Great chapter - please update soon! *grin*
ddamato chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my gosh, finally! A HarrySnape General Relations fic, where Harry and Draco are JUST FRIENDS! And this is going great so far! I love it! *grin*
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
wow brilliant story! update soon please XD yay