Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/23
Just what I was looking for... :) beautiful absolutely beautiful ds was... :) ds will always be one of my favourite yuuram fics ever! Thank you a million times for ds story...thank you so much :)
D chapter 1 . 6/2
This story was so incredible it actually inspired me!
It was such an Awwwwwwwwwww kinda deal. , soooooo cute!
Adorable sad for a little bit and then such a kawai ending I just have no words.
There are no words for how great this is!
Seriously! None! No words inexistance!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/16
well... since this only one-shot, that's mean we wouldn't able to see the hardship they will go through. or Wolfram will go through with his fragile sensitive heart. Because I'm sure there's still doubt in his mind. or at least Fear...

If this multi chap, i would love to see Yuuri suffer first from all possibility he could get.

anyway, it was really really great!

especially on the butterflies that resemble Yuuri/Wolfram moment...

#hugs Wolfram
Kazuri chapter 1 . 4/1
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Oh dear Shinou, bless this author for making such a lovely fan fic. I won't go into details. It's simply amazing and I love it. I shed tears. I freaking cried. Poor baby Wolfram ;A;
The way I see it, you've successfully conveyed what the characters are truly feeling. Perfect example of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' or realizing someone's importance once they're gone. One of the best Yuuram fics I've read! Thumbs up! d(3)b
SilentAnika chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It was amazing and truly well written. I thought that the plot was great and it was a really cute read. I love how the author displayed the emotions of the characters. There were a few parts where I was like "What am I reading," because my friend forced me to read it, but all in all, it was great!
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was a beautiful story great job :)
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A really cute story :)
mayshy chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
this was so sad, yet so beautiful at the same time. it hurt reading how much wolfram suffered and continued to suffer, but so glad yuuri finally realized how much he really loved wolf. :)
OdamakiKatorea2021 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I wanted to leave a review, but I don't know what to say. Your fic is so good that I couldn't find words to describe it.
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww this was really sweet. I liked how the butterflies mimiced Wolfram and Yuuri. I also liked the conversation about Wolfram being a good artist.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like this, its sweet but for hurting my Wolfie for five long years, i thought this was too easy for Yuuri to be forgiven.. But nevertheless, i still like it and thanks for sharing... :-)
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Better late than never. Aww, soo sweeeeett
I like to read Wolf finally happy but I need more of suffer!Yuuri before he got Wolf. Nevertheless, I like Ur story XD
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
awwww thats just toooo cute yet sad that yuuri did that to him in the first place but his confression was cute
moopad chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So cute and touching
Love it
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was the perfect Yuuram moment. I swear I had tears in my eyes. Wolfram was miserable for the last five years; I hope Yuri can prove his love with the remaining of his life. Together forever.