Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
SilentAnika chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It was amazing and truly well written. I thought that the plot was great and it was a really cute read. I love how the author displayed the emotions of the characters. There were a few parts where I was like "What am I reading," because my friend forced me to read it, but all in all, it was great!
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was a beautiful story great job :)
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A really cute story :)
mayshy chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
this was so sad, yet so beautiful at the same time. it hurt reading how much wolfram suffered and continued to suffer, but so glad yuuri finally realized how much he really loved wolf. :)
OdamakiKatorea2021 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I wanted to leave a review, but I don't know what to say. Your fic is so good that I couldn't find words to describe it.
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww this was really sweet. I liked how the butterflies mimiced Wolfram and Yuuri. I also liked the conversation about Wolfram being a good artist.
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like this, its sweet but for hurting my Wolfie for five long years, i thought this was too easy for Yuuri to be forgiven.. But nevertheless, i still like it and thanks for sharing... :-)
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Better late than never. Aww, soo sweeeeett
I like to read Wolf finally happy but I need more of suffer!Yuuri before he got Wolf. Nevertheless, I like Ur story XD
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
awwww thats just toooo cute yet sad that yuuri did that to him in the first place but his confression was cute
moopad chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So cute and touching
Love it
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was the perfect Yuuram moment. I swear I had tears in my eyes. Wolfram was miserable for the last five years; I hope Yuri can prove his love with the remaining of his life. Together forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A very touching story. Loved it :D
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It was quite good but i hope that wolf had rshown resistance cause of what yuuri did to him. I think he should have proven his worth.
lavender Crystal chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow so beautiful. This really got to me and I love how you expressed their love through the butterflies. I wanted to laugh, smile and cry at the same time and I am so happy that I found this. It is absolutely amazing and I will always bow down to this. You should be proud of yourself
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i've always loved your KKM fics but this one completely devastated me. i absolutely abhor it.