Reviews for He Stopped Loving Her Today: The Crimson Rose
This was really good ! I love it ! I broke down sobbing in my bed, even though I'm only a 12 year old and its waaaaaay past my bedtime ! Actually I should probably turn my phone off now :-)
RomanceLover646 chapter 1 . 6/19
I cry every time I read this fic and yet I jut cant stop reading it no matter the tears I know will pour down my face.
djcarnation chapter 1 . 4/16
wow
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Wow it wad very sad, but so well written. And very good.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
well that was one way to make me cry at 5:23am :-( that was so good but so sad :-(
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Cry I did
But loved it just the same
Khyharah chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I heard George Jones in my head the entire time I was reading it. Loved it
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Yes, I am in tears too. He lived for a while after she turned but it seems as though he was lonely. How did he die? Thank you for the author's notes, they were helpful.
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Emotionally, this was so very hard to read, but it was beautifully written! I did tear up at the end. Knowing that her heart never really left him just did me in.

I heard this song a good bit as a child, but the meaning of it didn't set in until I was 18. I guess I had just never paid that much attention to what it was saying. Since then I haven't been able to listen to it without getting a little emotional. Now, I most definitely will! Thank you for writing. Despite the tears I truly enjoyed reading it.
PinkAnnaBanana chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! That was so sad.. I am balling here, my heart truly broke for them! Really sad but really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Just found this fic today and I've got to tell you, I've shed tears at a few fics in my time, but my Lord, I'm down right sobbing out loud at this one. Wow!
Geneu chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Yep, I cried. Tears are tickled...
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was amazing! Great job! :)
Owley chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cry... you sure did make me cry... had to go to the grocery store with red eyes and nose... fortunately everyone around here has summer allergies so seemed to fit in... what a wonderful but heart wrenching story... amazing!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
holy shit i love it! so so so so good
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »