Reviews for He Stopped Loving Her Today: The Crimson Rose
Khyharah chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I heard George Jones in my head the entire time I was reading it. Loved it
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Yes, I am in tears too. He lived for a while after she turned but it seems as though he was lonely. How did he die? Thank you for the author's notes, they were helpful.
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Emotionally, this was so very hard to read, but it was beautifully written! I did tear up at the end. Knowing that her heart never really left him just did me in.

I heard this song a good bit as a child, but the meaning of it didn't set in until I was 18. I guess I had just never paid that much attention to what it was saying. Since then I haven't been able to listen to it without getting a little emotional. Now, I most definitely will! Thank you for writing. Despite the tears I truly enjoyed reading it.
PinkAnnaBanana chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! That was so sad.. I am balling here, my heart truly broke for them! Really sad but really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Just found this fic today and I've got to tell you, I've shed tears at a few fics in my time, but my Lord, I'm down right sobbing out loud at this one. Wow!
Geneu chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Yep, I cried. Tears are tickled...
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was amazing! Great job! :)
Owley chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cry... you sure did make me cry... had to go to the grocery store with red eyes and nose... fortunately everyone around here has summer allergies so seemed to fit in... what a wonderful but heart wrenching story... amazing!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
holy shit i love it! so so so so good
Iamtwilightobsessed-MP chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Still one of my favorites.
corkykellems chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
OMG...I'm still crying
Willow2883 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I'm very ashamed of myself. I know I've read this before, but seeing as how I can leave a review, that means I read it back in my lurker days! LOL

This was extremely haunting and touching. I know everyone loves their HEA's, but really Jake's character is so tragic with the way SMeyer set the whole thing up, you can't help but imagine the sad way things could have ended for him. Thank god for fanfiction, because I actually prefer this story over the way SMeyer ended it. Renesmee, to me, is worse than death. And I know I'm not alone in that opinion.

But anyway, I felt I should comment this time around. This was so sad and well-done. I actually like a good fic that'll make me cry once in a while! So great job!
werewolf.pack.girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
this is so sad and beautifully written. i was crying the whole time that i was reading it and listening to he stopped loving her today while i was reading it didn't help either. amazing job.
TMPR chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OOOMMMMIIIGGGOOODDDD! That was one of the saddest things I have ever read! I fcuking loved it!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Yes, you made me cry. I was at my laptop, eating lunch while reading this, and I couldn't get the food past the lump in my throat. I was SOBBING! This fic was so beautiful.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »